Magick SEO – Professional Tool – is a program for quick selection of keywords by source word or word list. The program performs a search in the database consisting of hundreds of millions of keywords and phrases, and chooses those options that search words and phrases. It supports the input of large lists of words for search and for exception. The program has a convenient word combinator. Selected phrases are accompanied by information that will help to compare them based on popularity of requests.
Choose keywords to search for the basic phrase
Even if you have a good idea of what words are better to describe your site, you hardly know about many combinations of using words related to the topic of the site.
Using the keyword selection tool for basic words, you can check and expand your current experience in using keywords, as well as see interesting ideas for describing your business with new keywords.
Select keywords by entering a competitor’s domain
When composing or expanding the semantic core of a site, one of the good sources of keywords is websites with topics that are the same or similar to yours.
In this tool, you can enter the domain of your site or competitor’s site and see what search requests the site is in the first fifty results of Yandex and Google search results.
Compare the keywords of two domains
Use the domain comparison function to speed up the optimization of an existing site by keywords. To do this, enter the domains of the sites being compared in the search fields.
The service allows you to compare the search keywords of two domains and display lists of unique phrases for each of the compared domains, as well as a list of common keywords, if any.
Get a common semantic kernel for several competitors
Select the basic word combinations for the thematic niche of the new site or check the basic semantics of the existing multi-site comparison tool (up to 30). Get a report with common words for all sites.
Enter in the search field up to thirty domains, one per line, for example:
To get a really useful report, the entered domains must belong to the same thematic niche, and their number must be at least three.
Automate bringing the word list to the same form
If you have a ready-made list of words that was made up by copying and pasting from different sources, then maybe it does not look the best. It can contain duplicate phrases, extra spaces at the beginning and end of the line, in the middle of the phrase, words consisting of capital letters, since they were copied from headers, requests with ”+” signs from the context advertising campaigns, empty lines in the list, etc. .
With the help of the “Normalizer of words” you can bring the words in the list to a single view by performing the following operations with a list of keywords and / or phrases:
- removing additional spaces between words in a phrase,
- removing spaces and tabs at the beginning and end of the text string,
- the replacement of tabs by a space in the beginning, in the middle and at the end of the text string,
- deleting blank lines in the list,
- convert all the letters in the words of the list to lowercase,
- delete arbitrary symbols (for example, ”+”, ”-”, ”!”, “[“) at the beginning of a word,
- delete arbitrary symbols (for example, ”?”, ”!”, ”.”, “]”) at the end of the word,
- delete completely duplicate lines from the list, as well as word-combinations in the lines in which words in the same word forms are repeated, but in different order (the first one remains in the list, the rest are deleted)
- the replacement of the letter “e” in words by “e”.
- Normalized lists are useful for further use in tools for working with keywords, for example, in the “Keyword Selection.”
Automatically make word combinations of words and / or phrases
This is a very convenient, time-saving tool when you need to multiply the word lists, i.e. Create combinations of each word or phrase of one list with each word or phrase of another.
For example, you have a list of properties:
The second list includes a list of words denoting the action on objects, for example:
- to sell
- to buy
- to rent
As a result of using the tool “Word Combiner” you get a list:
- apartment to sell
- studio to sell
- house to sell
- apartment to buy
- studio to buy
- house to buy
- apartment to rent
- studio to rent
- house to rent
You can multiply three lists at once, but if you need more, for example, four – just take the finished result of multiplying the three lists, insert into the first list window and add the fourth list to the second empty window.
Compare lists of phrases and make a common unique list
The comparator compares two lists of words. Depending on the option selected, it finds and displays in the results window:
- A list of unique words and / or word combinations found in both the first and second list (in the language of mathematics, this is the intersection),
- A list of unique words and / or word combinations found in any of the lists (association),
- a list of unique words and / or phrases that are in the first list, but not in the second,
- A list of unique words and / or phrases that are in the second list, but not in the first.
- The word comparator is useful when you have several large lists of keywords that are handy enough to process manually, and from which you need to make a common list of unique keywords (the second option is selected by default).
Analyze the keywords of your list
The Word Analyzer tool presents the initial list of key phrases in the form of a list of unique words sorted in descending order of frequency in the source list.
This tool is similar to “Word Analyzer” in “Keyword Selection” except that here you can use an arbitrary list of keywords.
A list of unique words is useful to see to see which of the words that are often found in the sample do not belong to your topic, and therefore they need to be placed in the list of words for exclusion. An example of a key phrase will help to understand the context of using words and to identify the non-target contextual meanings of your search words.
For example, we are looking for “light wallpaper” for an apartment. At the top of the list of unique words are the words “working” and “table”, so the phrase “working slalom” can be immediately placed on the list of exceptions, since we are talking about wallpaper that are electronic pictures for the PC desktop.
The maximum number of lines in the source list is 100,000.
Keyword selection works with russian market, but you can use for any.
Domain analysis is for Moscow Google, Moscow Yandex, SPB Yandex, Russia Yandex, Kiev Google, Minsk Yandex, Minsk Google.