Replace, format, and extract text in multiple files using Regular Expressions. Perform GREP-like tasks including search and replace, RegEx substitutions, data extraction, and more!
What You Get:
- Professional, high-quality software
- Install and run in just a few clicks!
- Very light weight – less than 10MB
- Fully-functional, transferable license
- Basic support in case you have problems
- Free updates for the current version
- Product customization upon request
How It Works:
1. Select files you want to process:
- By dragging files from Windows Explorer
- By copy-pasting files or file paths
- By adding all files from a given folder
- By opening a text file containing file paths
- By recursively searching specified folders for all files matching specified properties: file name, size, text or binary contents, etc.
2. Specify actions to perform:
- Select from lots of actions: basic replace, insert bytes, delete, bit shift…
- Mix different actions together to create desired processing flow
- Use conditional processing for branching logic
- Choose from various built-in templates
- Save your processing routine to a template for future use
3. Process and save results
- Specify file name pattern using built-in editor:
- Choose desitination folder
- Existing folder
- New folder
- Absolute and relative paths
- Dynamic names based on processed file properties
- Specify output mode
- Join – merge all files together
- Split – split files
- Into specified number of parts
- Into parts of specified size
- Using a specified separator
Some Key Features
Multiple RegEx Replace
Format / Transform Text
RegEx Extract Text
RegEx Content Condition
RegEx Builder & Tester with Syntax Highlighting
RegEx Text Selector Tool
RegEx Lines Selector Tool
RegEx XML/HTML Tag Selector Tool
RegEx Number Selector Tool
RegEx Options Dialog
- Replace, format, and extract text in multiple files using Regular Expressions.
- Perform GREP-like tasks including search and replace, RegEx substitutions, data extraction, and more!
- Built-in RegEx editors support color syntax highlighting and contextual tooltips making it easy to design patterns.
- Specialized RegEx tools like html/xml tag selector, line selector, or number selector help you make RegEx patterns faster.
- Integrated RegEx Builder helps with testing your RegEx patterns by letting you perform search and replace operations on sample text and automatically highlighting matches.
- Program supports numerous text transformations that can be performed on text matched by your RegEx patterns.
- Some text transforms include:
- change letter case
- reverse order of characters
- sort list
- shuffle list
- remove duplicates
- compute hash
- URL encode/decode
- Morse code converter
- escape/unescape string
- operations with numbers (matched text is treated as a number that you can then change)
- Process 1000s of files using multiple CPU cores in manual, automatic/continuous, triggered/scheduled, or console modes, or directly from Windows Explorer right-click menu.
- Save files to output directory specified using either absolute or relative path, with original or new name defined by a mask.
- Select files for processing based on their name, dates, size, and contents using advanced file search supporting RegEx and advanced wildcards.
- Optionally merge together, split all, or zip processed files.
- Perform different operations on different files with conditional processing and process branching.
- Complete support for Regular Expressions (RegEx) and Unicode throughout the program.
- Detailed processing logs are available in both user interface and log files. Run multiple program instances simultaneously.