COVID-19 Live Statistics Card, Map, Table & Chart
** New Feature : Country maps with states/regions ***
Don’t forget to enter purchase code in plugin settings page for regular updates with new features before they are uploaded to CodeCanyon Downloads
Display confirmed , deaths and recovered case statistics for COVID-19 (Coronavirus 2019, Covid19, nCoV) in your WordPress website.
Keep the visitor informed about the pandemic.
- Display as Data Card with or without pie chart.
- Display in Chart
- Display statistics in map.
- Display as data table with sortable columns.
- Display as Timeline (NEW)
- Display by country, province or worldwide.
- Easy integration with shortcodes.
- Interactive shortcode generator to create shortcode with lots of styling options. Colorpickers, background image picker, font size controls to make each shortcode widget blend with your website theme.
- Ability to set how often new data is fetched.
- Translate ready with WPML, qTranslate or any string translation plugins.
- Automatic Updates for new version of plugin right from your WP Dashboard.
Supported Country Maps:
- United States of America
- … more are coming
How to Use?
- Unzip and copy extracted folder to your wp-content/plugins folder or install via zip upload in WP admin plugin installation screen
- Activate the COVID-19 plugin
- Go to Plugin page from left sidebar menu
- Configure on-screen setting fields and save changes.
- Go to shortcode generator tab.
- Select different display modes, make changes (go play with it from demo server with user details below), copy the generated shortcode and use it in your page builder, Gutenberg block, editor, sidebar widget.
Who should use this?
Websites covering information and news about COVID-19 pandemic can keep visitors informed about the confirmed, deaths and recovered cases about the disease COVID-19(Novel Coronavirus 2019).
Don’t hesitate to suggest a feature from my profile. I will try to add it as soon as possible.
Stay safe & wash your hands
- Made data load faster
- Compatibility check with WP 5.5 & fixes
- Data optimizations
- Fixed mobile tap on maps not opening info window
- Added ability to list sub region/cities/states of locations(countries) in data table.
- jQuery compatibility with older version.
- Compatibility Test with WordPress version 5.4 (100% compatible)
- Visual Improvements
- SVG bug fix
- Added Zoom/pan for maps
- Added preload for JSON data on html head so data are pre-fetched so widgets render even faster.
- Added new cases to card view.
- Auto detect new country maps when added by us to be able to use.
- Ability to animate stat numbers in card layout (can be disabled by setting card_animate_number=”no” in shortcode)
- Added Poland Map
- Performance improvements
- Added France, Germany, Italy and India map
- Single stats JSON load for for faster speed.
- Added US states map
- Minor bug on old PHP version
- Added timeline display mode.
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Added horizontal scrolling for mobile view if responsive option for table mode isn’t set.
- Well formatted numbers in chart, table and map.
- CSS Fixes
- Added additional features
- Bug fixes
- Old features