WhatsApp chat plugin will help you to option to Non-stop messaging with clients on your site with on the website. Your customers will appreciate the opportunity.
Customizable and easy-to-use WhatsApp Chat on WordPress website in a few minutes!
Elfsight plugin whatsapp will offer a full range of styling settings and responsive layouts. WhatsApp live chat plugin will contribute in to fulfil your company aims.
This plugin is your choice if
- Strengthen website visitors engagement;
- Involve more clients to your site;
- Boast about business right on the homepage
- Grow trust level of your users to the company.
- Draw higher your leads
- Grow your social media audience range.
- Demonstrate your ideal rating about your company
- Elevate your clients service quality;
Don’t miss the chance to explore best WhatsApp plugin for WordPress
Let’s find more Elfsight plugins to grow your business!
Elfsight WhatsApp Chat plugin is the fastest way for your website visitors to get in touch with you. Stay always easy-to-reach for users via their favorite messenger. Embed WhatsApp Chat for WordPress plugin on your website and use diverse display positions, choose categories of visitors that will see the chat, add your company logo and caption text, show an inviting welcome message and more. With WhatsApp chat on your site, you will stay connected anytime and from anywhere.
- Add WhatsApp messenger on your site to stay connected to website visitors
- Answer messages directly from your WhatsApp account
- Three variants of chat position: floating bubble, embed bubble, and embed chat window
- A library of bubble icons for various use-cases
- Editable text on the bubble
- Chat header includes an account picture, name, and caption
- Leave chat picture by default, choose it from the library or upload your own picture
- Editable name of the chat
- Show a Reply time option in the chat window caption
- An option to set a custom text as a caption
- An editable welcome message with font and weight options and lists
- Links supported in welcome window
- Start Chat button with editable text
- Add or remove WhatsApp Messenger icon on Start Chat button
- An option to display the chat on all website pages, selected pages, or use exclude filter
- Show or hide the chat on mobile devices
- Selecting the category of visitors to show the chat: all, new, or returning visitors
- 4 chat open triggers: time on the site, time on the page, scroll position, or exit intent
- New message notification as a badge on the bubble or in the title of a browser tab
- Four elements to paint: bubble background, bubble icon, header background, and button
- Changing Start Chat button shape from square to rounded
Elfsight plugin owners enjoy the co-integration of several widgets to improve key aspects of the business.
It’s so effortless to run sales and improve your customer service – just add some of the Elfsight plugins for WordPress.
Have a look at the top products rated by our users:
- Instagram feed for maximum diversity of your site’s appearance to attract more customers.
- Using the form Builder, you can create forms on the site to collect data you need from customers
- Pop-up window will help you attract attention to the necessary information and retain your visitors
Still have doubts or need help?
Then just open a ticket in our Support Center at https://codecanyon.elfsight.com and you will get professional help quickly. Expect an answer Monday-Friday from 10am to 7pm CET. We are always open to our customers and aim at getting better!
We are a close-knit and trusted team of full-time developers with 10-year experience. Sharing the same goals and putting our best knowledge into what we do make us successful. One of our priorities is to bring the feeling of satisfaction with our products to the clients! So you can always rely on us!
Our Support Includes
Fixing plugin bugs
Our plugin doesn’t work correctly on your website? Report your problem or bug by describing it in details and send us a link to your website. We’ll do our best to resolve your problem.
We release new updates and features regularly. Just don’t forget to check for the fresh version in WordPress admin panel.
We are open to hear your suggestions. If you require some specific features, which might as well improve our products, just share it with us. We will consider implementing them in our future updates.
Our Support Does not Include
We don’t provide setup services for our plugins. However, we’re glad to provide you with installation guides. And if any errors appear during setting up, feel free to ask us. If you still want installation to be carried out by a professional, you can contact specialists from Envato Studio.
We don’t supply plugin customization services. If you need to modify the way some features work, share your ideas, and we will consider them for future updates. In case you need this right now, feel free to address Envato Studio for customization services.
We do not fix bugs or resolve issues related to other plugins and themes, created by 3rd-party developers. Also we don’t offer integration services for 3rd-party plugins and themes.
Missing some feature? Just ask for it!
You can always contact us at https://wishlist.elfsight.com and share your feedback. In case there’s something you wish to modify in our plugin, we’ll be glad to hear your ideas. The most requested features will be introduced in future updates to make our clients satisfied and help them achieve their goals.
In case you need any customization right now, feel free to contact Envato Studio for customization services.
Still haven’t checked our plugin live? Do it right now on the WordPress WhatsApp Chat page!
Q: Can I make chat bubble move along with the scroll?
A: To create a messenger bubble that follows the scroll, apply Floating bubble template. You can also choose align variant: left, right, or center.
Q: Can I set the chat window to open when a visitor is going to leave the page?
A:Yes, our widget offers several chat opening triggers, and Exit intent is one of them. With it, a visitor will have a chat window opened before them, when they are moving the cursor to closing the page.
Q: Are there any notifications about new messages for users?
A: There are two types of notifications: in the title of the browser tab or as a badge on the chat bubble. You can choose any or both variants.
Change Log – new version 1.2.0 is available for download
September 08, 2020 – Version 1.2.0
### Added * TimeZone setting for Schedule * New Support Form ### Fixed * Fix issue with welcome message time * Fix issue with a long welcome message on mobile devices * Fix issue with chat window width
August 23, 2019 – Version 1.1.0
### Added * Setting to choose devices to display the chat on * Chat scheduling feature to indicate at what specific days and times to display the chat ### Fixed * Chat responsiveness issue * Where to Display setting bug * Button issue on Mac OS