Grid Pro WP – Table View / Data Grid with Link, Sort, Search and Filter for WordPress
Grid Pro WP is a WordPress plugin which displays given data in a table view. The plugin supports the WP shortcode mechanism.
Grid Pro gives an opportunity to enter several types of data in entry fields: text characters, numbers, dates, etc.
- sorting – You can sort your table in ascending and descending order simply clicking on the appropriate column’s header.
- filtering – You can do filtering by selecting a range of numbers or dates, or by choosing any option from the list.
Depending on what fields you want to have for filter, you can give input types as you want, regardless of the amount and position.
Filtering allows to filter data by input type: search, date, number, date range, number range and datalist.
- pagination – You can specify the number of rows to show per page. Pagination also works during filtering and sorting.
- link for each row – You can set HTML links on each row
- link for each cell – You can set HTML links on each cell
- image – Grid also supports image type.
You can use the Grid Pro plugin using both arrays and HTML table. See detailed help here.
If you need a Grid plugin which can handle large table – please consider this plugin: Grid Pro Big Data WordPress.