QuickPoll is a straw-poll application which allows you to create polls, view polls, and vote!
It’s similar to StrawPoll.
The demo site is in demo mode, as such, you can’t change any data.
Create a poll by entering a question, and adding choices.
Using the homepage or the discover page, you can find polls made by users.
Vote on Polls:
One-click to vote on polls and view the analytics.
View all poll responses and poll analytics.
Export your poll responses and poll analytics.
Share Link Tracking:
Using the share-link you can view all of link clicks.
Every user has a public profile with their created polls.
All activity is logged, so you can monitor your account.
Two Factor Authentication:
Add 2FA to protect your account. Setting up is easy, scan the QR code with an authenticator app!
Powerful Admin Tool:
The admin tool lets you view all polls, users, manage settings and more!
Within the admin tool, you can manage all of your translations. It provides a GUI interface for adding translations, removing and more.
Nybbl’s Update Tool:
Keeping your application up to date is easier than ever, with our new one-click update system.
- PHP 7.0+
- NGINX or Apache
- MySQL or MariaDB
Admin Username: email@example.com
Admin Password: admin123@
1.0.1 – December 2018
- Added a dynamic button for the oauth providers in the Login / Register views.
- Added the Account entity to the install setup.
- If the application is installed, the installController returns 404.
- Can now login and register using a Google OAuth Provider!
- Changed the label for EnableGoogleOAuth form element.
- Update event is now triggered on software update.
- Removed the test redirectUri from the GoogleClientFactory
- Removed unused imports from UpdateService.
- Fixed bug with install route 404.
- Fixed bug with not being able to access /install/complete.