Our super-fast E-commerce template was made to help anyone start their very own online store at ease. Built with React, NextJS, TypeScript, GraphQL, Type-GraphQL & Styled-Components, our template promises to deliver an interface for your business that is quick and easy to set up! For GraphQL we used GraphQL and type-graphql, you can build your schema very easily. GraphQL playground makes its own documentation, your frontend team will love using it. We have added REST API integration with SWR for the customers who had already a REST-based backend for remote data fetching.
Pickbazar Laravel Version
username: firstname.lastname@example.org password: 1234
- Next JS, React Apollo and GraphQL are used. [ Separate REST API based Implementation with SWR ] - All components are written in TypeScript. - Monorepo Supported with Lerna Configuration. - SSR support for building highly scalable apps.
- Create React App (CRA), React Apollo and GraphQL are used. - Components are written in TypeScript and Base Web React UI Framework. - Easily create products in backend. - React Hooks Form for form handling.
version: 5.0.2 1. packages update. 2. Fixed some previous issues.
version:5.0.1 1. packages update.
version:5.0.0 1. Minor issues fixed from the previous update
version:5.0.0 1. All packages are updated. 2. Added a new product card. 3. Fixed some previous issues.
version: 4.0.0 1. 3 new demo added (Bakery, Grocery and Furniture) 2. Some css issue fixed
version: 3.2.1 1. Improved some code and fixed some design issues.
version: 3.2.0 1. Added Separate Restaurant package. 2. Introduced New Mobile layout. 3. Fixed some code and design issues.
version: 3.1.1 1. Bumped dependency (nextjs v9.5). 2. Added online documentation. 3. Fixed some code and design issues.
version: 3.1.0 1. Updated Apollo V3 2. Shop Rest API integration (shop-rest) package added. 3. fixed some coding and design issues.
version: 3.0.3 1. introduced site-settings folder for easy site configurations. 2. changed theme configurations for better customizations. 3. improved some component's structure. 4. improved some design facts. 5. improved internationalization naming. 6. replaced google fonts CDN by typeface. 7. added placeholder for empty cart. 8. fixed api data.
1. Fixed some console's warning and drawer issue.
version: 3.0.0 -removed redundant react import in favor of nextjs -introduced src folder to consist with common development standard. -new folder structure (as our growing codebase we need to provide some easy pattern so that our customers can easily customize their needs). -provided easy to use svg component through restructuring and decoupling (custom svg). -introduced ENV variables through .env file(because using .env is a regular development pattern and nextjs also introduce default support for .env files). -removed nextjs aliasing in favor of nextjs build in typescript path support. -introduced dynamic page routing for product pages.
- updated all dependency packages. - removed isomorphic-unfetch package in favour of nextjs 9.4+ - Some Improvements of code.
1. Added brand new food/restaurant layout. 2. Improvements of code.
1. fixed some redirection links and some improvements of code .
version: 2.0.2 1. All packages updated. 2. Added SEO component for better SEO 3. Removed next-css plugin in favor of default css support on nextjs 4. Removed next-fonts 5. Added new medicine demo 6. Added new checkout page 7. improved code structure
1. Typescript error fixed.
1. All package updated. 2. Shop & admin hosting issues fixed. 3. Some minor bug and css issues are fixed.
1. Fixed some bugs on admin 2. Updated some libraries
1. New Layouts (Book & Furniture) added 2. Multilang support provided 3. RTL support provided 4. Issues Fixed 5. Libraries Updated