Latest Version 3.13.1 – Updated on 23rd March 2021 – View Changelog
Recent Additions Single Agent demo, Vacation Rentals Bookings with Availability Calendar, Save Search with Email Alerts, New User dashboard, Memberships Improvements, Customizable Energy Performance Classes, New Mortgage Calculator, Currency Switching Funtionality, Customizable Real Estate Search Form Elementor Widget, Improved Social Login, Web-Hooks support to integrate with services like Zapier + Zoho CRM, Property Field Builder, Fresh design for Login & Register dialog, Dynamic Location Field to handle large number of locations, Property Analytics, Professional Email Template Design, Google reCAPTCHA v3 Integration and various other additions & improvements across the theme.
RealHomes is a handcrafted WordPress theme for real estate businesses, It is regularly updated and well-maintained. It offers purpose oriented design with tons of useful features that a real estate business can benefit from.
RealHomes theme gracefully presents properties information to website visitors and facilitates real estate business owners by making properties management easier.
The team behind RealHomes is continuously working on its improvements, hence it is getting better & better after each update.
Demo User Access Info
User Name & Password = demo ( This user has contributor role )
Advanced, Yet Customizable Real Estate Search
RealHomes provides advanced real estate search functionality that is powerful and customizable to match various business needs. You can show/hide any field in the search form, You can add new fields to the search form and you can customize the data that will be displayed in those fields. You can display multiple location fields. You can modify Min and Max price values. You can modify the search behaviors and values for beds and baths fields. In short, you can customize the search form to fulfill your requirements.
RealHomes theme also includes Elementor widget for real estate search form that is fully customizable.
If you are planning to use your website for property bookings then activating the vacation rentals plugin ( that is included for free) converts the default real estate search form to the vacation rentals search form.
Locations Extensibility Upto 4 Levels
RealHomes theme provides extensibility of locations field up to 4 levels to produce search fields like Country > State > City > Area. These fields work based on location hierarchy and you can manage locations hierarchical data from the WordPress admin side. The levels/numbers and labels of these dropdowns are fully customizable from customizer settings.
Real Estate Search Form Over Image
Search form over image feature can be enabled for home template’s meta boxes. It replaces the slider area with a graceful looking search form over a background image. Real Homes also provides related customizer settings to fully customize the image, search form fields, text titles, colors, and margins.
OpenStreetMap and Google Maps Integration
RealHomes includes OpenStreetMap (Free) and Google Maps (Free up to a limit) integration that enables you to display maps with properties markers. By default, OpenStreetMaps are used and Google Maps are only used if a related API key is provided in settings.
RealHomes provides compare properties feature that allows your website visitors to add properties to a compare pool and later on compare those properties side by side. Visitors do not need to login to use this feature.
Various Layouts with Custom Filters & Sorting
RealHomes theme includes various page templates to display properties in list layout, grid layout, and half map layout. These templates are also supported with meta boxes to filter and sort properties based on custom criteria. So basically you can create any type of custom page that displays properties based on your custom filters and sorting.
RealHomes theme includes templates to display properties in a gallery layout with a quick filter based on property status.
Comprehensive & Easy to Use Settings
RealHomes theme and included plugins provide an extensive set of settings to help you customize all the important things related to your website without going into code.
Customizable Price Format and URL Slugs
Easy Real Estate plugin included with RealHomes theme, provides core real estate settings using which you can customize the price format to any currency format in the world and you can also customize the URL slugs as per your requirements.
Easy to Use Admin Side Interface
RealHomes provides a rich set of meta boxes and settings that are easy to use. You can easily add/modify a real estate property and manage your existing properties.
Additional Details Field
Sometimes there is information related to a property that might not be covered by existing fields. So RealHomes provides a solution for such a scenario by including an additional details field that is cloneable. So you can add as much new information to the property as you want.
RealHomes theme provides floor plans support for a property. Floor plans can be added from the admin side as well as from the front-end using the property submission module in the user’s dashboard.
You can provide various types of files ( pdf, office documents, images etc ) as attachments to a property.
RealHomes theme provides similar properties module for property detail page. It displays properties similar to current property. You can choose similarity criteria from customizer settings and you can also choose the order in which similar properties should appear.
RealHomes theme provides a child properties module for property detail page to display any number of child properties ( like apartments in a building ). Each child property works as a full property independently.
Spam Protection Using Google reCAPTCHA V2 and V3
RealHomes provides Google reCAPTCHA integration and supports reCAPTCHA V2 as well as reCAPTCHA V3 to protect your webstie from spam.
User Registration & Login and Social Networks Support
RealHomes provides user registration, login, and forgot password features for your real estate website. you can let your visitors’ access members-only features using these. RealHomes provides various members-only features using member’s dashboard.
You can enhance your website’s login functionality by enabling social networks integration that will allow your website visitors to login using social networks like Google, Facebook, and Twitter. Social login setup guide can be consulted for more information.
Front-end Property Submit and Payment Support
RealHomes theme provides a front-end property submission feature with various customization options.
You can restrict certain levels of website users from accessing the WordPress admin side and provide them an interface on the front-end to submit their properties. Later on, the website administrator/editor can review and publish submitted properties.
You can also enable auto-publishing of a submitted property as soon the user pays a certain fee. RealHomes supports individual property payments as well as bulk properties payments using membership packages.
Front-end Properties Management for Users or Members
Real Homes theme provides front-end properties management which allows a logged-in user to preview his submitted properties, edit any property’s information, remove a property, and make a payment to publish a property. A user can pay through PayPal or Stripe to get his submitted property published. Property payment and the auto-publishing feature can be enabled or disabled from settings.
A visitor can add properties to his favorites collection. So he can visit his/her favorites properties later on.
Visitors do not need to login to use this feature. As if a user is not logged in then favorite properties information is stored in the visitor’s browser and if a user is logged in then information is stored in the database as user meta.
Front-end Profile Edit
RealHomes theme provides front-end profile edit functionality, which enables a user to edit his profile information without going to the WordPress admin side dashboard.
A user can choose to display his information with his properties as an agent’s information.
RealHomes also provides functionality to automatically create an agent against a registered user and that agent’s information will be automatically synced with the user’s profile information.
FAQs Support – Accordion, Toggle, Filterable, Grouped and Simple List
RealHomes theme provides FAQs support using Quick and Easy FAQs plugin developed by our team. So you can easily and quickly add FAQs to your website and even make them filterable based on groups. You can check the theme’s demo for a real experience.
Translation Ready, RTL Supported and WPML Compatible
RealHomes theme is translation ready and you can translate it to any language ( LTR or RTL ) without the need of a plugin. But, If you want to build a multi-language website then you can use a plugin like WPML with it. You can also consult this knowledge base article for translation.
iHomefinder Optima Express IDX Compatible
RealHomes is tested with iHomefinder Optima Express IDX plugin and you can test its Classic Demo and Modern Demo. Please note that the RealHomes theme supports the iHomefinder Optima Express IDX plugin as an additional feature.
So, it is a complete theme even without the iHomefinder Optima Express IDX plugin, and that plugin is not required for the basic functionality of this theme. Kindly check out screenshots to understand what this theme offers without the iHomefinder Optima Express plugin. You can add, modify, remove, search, and list properties with the basic features of this theme and without any extra plugin.
Revolution Slider Included
RealHomes theme includes Revolution Slider Plugin as part of its main package downloadable from ThemeForest. You can create any type of custom slider using Revolution Slider.
RealHomes also comes with pre-built sliders and other options for the slider area. If you are going to use one of the pre-built options then you will not need to install the Revolution Slider plugin that is why we have not included it in mandatory plugins to install while installing the RealHomes theme.
Child Theme Included
RealHomes theme’s main package includes a ready to use a child theme to make it easy for you to get started with modifications and keep updating the parent theme whenever the new update becomes available.
One Click Demo Import
RealHomes theme provides one-click demo imports to help you quickly set up your website like the theme’s demo. You can start adding or modifying contents & settings from there.
RealHomes theme provides a comprehensive online documentation that is easy to navigate and you can use its search to find chapters related to your question.
Pre Purchase FAQs
We have multiple agents in our agency and we want our agents to add properties. But we do not want to allow anybody else to register, So what is the solution for this ?
A real estate property is like a post in WordPress and You need to simply create users for your agents with an author role. You can know more about roles from https://codex.wordpress.org/Roles_and_Capabilities . So, You do not need to enable registration for the public and manually added users with author role will be good enough to add properties using the WordPress dashboard. You can pass documentation’s add property URL to your agents for guidance in starting.
How to create RSS feed for properties ? and How to send its email to potential customers.
You can use ?feed/?post_type=property? after your website URL to get property feeds. for example: http://www.your-website.com/feed/?post_type=property
Demo Example: http://classic.realhomes.io/feed/?post_type=property
Later on you can use Google feed burner http://feedburner.google.com/ and create a feedburner widget on your website for people to subscribe.
Version 3.13.1 – Updated on 23rd March 2021
- Fixed – Search Form’s Location field related bug.
- Fixed – Few other minor issues.
- Improved – Dynamic styles.
Version 3.13.0 – Updated on 17th March 2021
- Introduced – Freshly designed demo for Single Real Estate Agent
- Introduced – Save Search feature with related settings, to deliver Email alerts about newly published properties that match Saved Search criteria – https://tppr.me/wH9G0
- Added – New Elementor Widget [ Agent Profile – https://tppr.me/O3r0D ]
- Added – New Elementor Widget [ Properties Grid Four – https://tppr.me/jv2wE ]
- Added – New Elementor Widget [ Agents Grid Two – https://tppr.me/Zh24S ]
- Added – New Elementor Widget [ Testimonials Three – https://tppr.me/YDeTm ]
- Added – New Elementor Widget [ Agent Contact Form – https://tppr.me/dRqZY ]
- Added – Vacation Rentals related fields support to Homepage Slider – https://tppr.me/ig76n – https://vacation-rentals.realhomes.io/home-properties-slider/
- Added – Google reCaptcha V2 and V3 support to vacation rentals booking widget.
- Added – Vacation rental fields in Submit property form in User Dashboard.
- Added – Customizer settings to show Availability Calendar on property detail page based on selected property statuses.
- Added – Ability to select multiple values for locations, types and agent dropdown in search form if related customizer settings are enabled.
- Added – Pinterest and Youtube social icons support for Agent and Agencies – https://tppr.me/WdJyC
- Added – New metabox field for Contact Form Over Slider to redirect user after successful form submission.
- Added – Filter Buttons for Similar Properties on the property detail page to offer more choices – https://tppr.me/GPwi4
- Added – Basic compatibility for WooCommerce.
- Added – Share by email in property sharing section for Classic.
- Added – New code filter ‘ere_after_taxonomies_sub_menu’ to add submenu after property taxonomies.
- Added – Vacation Rental booked dates in REST API.
- Added – Widget settings to change ‘Featured’ label for featured properties widgets.
- Added – Settings to change ‘Featured’ label in Properties Elementor Widgets.
- Added – Favourites menu item for not signed-in visitors – https://tppr.me/YAYHu
- Added – Google reCaptcha V2 and V3 support for Property Submit form when Guest Property Submission is enabled.
- Improved – Inspiry Memberships plugin and its various aspects.
- Improved – Membership functionality to stop further property submissions when a user reaches the allowed limit given in the membership package.
- Improved – Memberships receipts emails by adding useful information.
- Improved – Property Submit visibility by disabling it for users without a membership package.
- Improved – Properties payments information in user dashboard properties list.
- Improved – User profile image code on the dashboard profile page.
- Improved – Functionality to auto assign current agent/author on property submit when ‘User & Agent/Agency Sync’ options is enabled from customizer.
- Fixed – Incorrect expiry date display on the user membership page.
- Fixed – Updated Property Status customizer settings issue, when Membership plugin is activated.
- Fixed – Featured properties counter updating issue, on user membership page.
- Fixed – Additional fields data saving issue, on User Dashboard’s property edit form.
- Fixed – Tabs scroll position in multi-steps layout while navigating next and previous on dashboard submit property page.
- Fixed – Images uploading issue on dashboard submit property page.
- Fixed – Dashboard Header menu dropdown opening issue in FireFox.
- Fixed – Dashboard Sidebar top spacing issue while scrolling on small devices.
- Improved – Ajax locations dropdown items loading.
- Improved – Share property section by making it independent from map section in Classic design.
- Improved – Google Map controls visibility for Half Map layout.
- Improved – Blog posts search results by removing the irrelevant post type.
- Improved – Search form customizer settings by grouping them into separate panels.
- Fixed – Advanced Search Form Elementor Widget’s price slider issue on small devices.
- Fixed – Booking update issue when changed manually from the backend.
- Fixed – Google API Key issue faced while setting up the Social Login.
- Fixed – Additional fields title translation and display in the search form.
- Fixed – Terms slug formatting issue for Russian and Hebrew languages while using WPML plugin.
- Fixed – Search form fields text vertical alignment in Classic design.
- Fixed – Button hover color in login model when custom styles customizer option was selected.
- Improved – RealHomes Vacation Rentals plugin.
- Improved – RealHomes PayPal Payments plugin.
- Improved – Inspiry Stripe Payments plugin.
- Improved – Properties Elementor Widget.
- Improved – Code with respect to WordPress 5.6 & 5.7 updates.
- Improved – Various other minor things.
Version 3.12.2 – Updated on 23rd December 2020
- Added – Drag and drop meta icons manager for property card related to properties Elementor widgets. https://tppr.me/1tMXH
- Added – New metabox field for contact page template to redirect user after successful contact form submission. https://tppr.me/YVs07
- Improved – Add to Favorite button by enhancing its funtionality to remove a property from favorites by re-clicking the same button.
- Improved – Phone number visibility on small devices when sticky header options is enabled in Modern design.
- Improved – Scroll to Top button by providing new customizer settings and also enabling its support for mobile devices. https://tppr.me/jgiq9
- Fixed – Properties search form’s property types value retention issue on search results page.
- Fixed – Location field selection issue on properties search form.
- Fixed – Search form fields duplication issue.
- Fixed – Min and Max prices validation bug.
- Fixed – Search form widget styles issue in sidebar in Classic design.
- Fixed – Compare properties template’s header background image display issue.
- Fixed – Search page map issue in footer area in Classic design.
- Fixed – Price formatting bug in mortgage calculator module and widget for property single.
- Fixed – Various other minor issues.
- Improved – Various other minor things.
Version 3.12.1 – Updated on 10th December 2020
- Fixed issues after testing with WordPress 5.6
- Improved code after testing with PHP Version 8
- Updated child theme
Version 3.12.0 – Updated on 3rd December 2020
- Introduced – A big new feature of Vacation Rentals ( search: https://tppr.me/8xIYV , rental data: https://tppr.me/6HUYu ) with Booking functionality ( https://tppr.me/RvVKD ), Availability calendar ( https://tppr.me/6FdTp ) and various other additions & improvements in this regard. A fresh demo and demo-import is added to represent this feature.
- Introduced – Freshly designed user’s frontend Dashboard ( https://tppr.me/IpBXE ) so that user can add/submit properties ( https://tppr.me/uT77P ) + manage those, manage his favorites ( https://tppr.me/9AkU4 ), manage his profile information ( https://tppr.me/OM7PF ) and manage his membership subscription ( https://tppr.me/X8uXx ). This new dashboard will be common for all design variations and is a replacement for existing templates ( Submit Property, My Properties, Edit Profile, Favorites and Memberships ). So these existing templates are deprecated as all future functionality will be introduced around this new Dashboard.
- Added – New Elementor Widget for Cities/Locations ( https://tppr.me/2HBk7 )
- Added – New Elementor Widget for Testimonials ( https://tppr.me/5MdSR )
- Added – New Elementor Widget for Call to Action ( https://tppr.me/GWHAy )
- Added – Option to switch from precise map location to approximate location. ( https://tppr.me/gBI3h )
Improved – Property Additional Details fields user interface ( https://tppr.me/jhsdQ ) and database structure. Also added related migration script to auto-migrate old fields data to new fields. Also added these fields to REST API ( https://tppr.me/fCb5Y ).
- Improved – Energy Performance feature by making it more flexible and customizable ( https://tppr.me/5gDl2 ). You can now add/modify/remove as many energy classes as you want and you can assign custom color to ea