How to use the software (quick start guide for doctors)
- Install the application following the instructions inside Developer Manual
- Log in to the application using default doctor credentials. Default email :
firstname.lastname@example.org Default password: 1234
- Go to the menu chamber and there is already a chamber included by
default which can be your primary chamber, you can also add multiple
ones. Click the button manage.
- Set your schedule for the particular chamber
- Go to settings and change credentials with your specific ones
- Go to appointment menu to add new appointments and you can also see
- From appointment list you can go to either patient profile or prescription
for the patient for this appointment directly
- From the prescription menu you can either create a new one for a new
- From patient menu, you can see all your patients as a list and also can
manage their profile
- From the billing menu, you can create a new invoice for patients which you
can print later on and provide to the patient
- From settings, you can change credentials and also the logo
- From top right of each page where your name is shown, a click on it will
bring two submenus named profile and logout.
- From profile, you can change your login credentials and also can change
appointments in the calendar, you can click on any date or any event to
bring appointment list for that day on the right part of this page
patient or for a previous patient, the prescriptions you create from here are
not attached to any appointment
version 1.1 – 10 January, 2018
- [added] auto installer - [added] ability to upload patient files - [added] ability to upload prescription file - [added] multi-language support - [added] ability to add patient without appointments - [added] updater module - minor bug fixes - performance improvements
version 1.0 – 12 December, 2017
- Initial version release.
For presale questions and after sales developer support, send us a message from our profile page email sending form.