Redding – is a highly digital, modern, visually stunning and fully responsive minimal portfolio HTML5 template, which every designer out there can use to push his or her works. If you would like to create a page that has a strong first impression and intrigues everyone, Redding is the tool you need. In the bundle, you will find five fantastic home variations which vary from product slider and interactive menu to gallery and canvas. All and everything that unlocks after unboxing the Redding package is organized and commented for your convenience. It also sports all other latest technologies so your site is stable and up to date at all times.
- Creative and interactive, digital and modern, flexible and powerful HTML5 / CSS3 template
- Cross browser and devices compatible
- Font awesome icons
- Free Google web fonts
- Working ajax and PHP contact forms with from data validation
- Touch swipe supported carousels
- HTML5, YouTube and Vimeo videos
- Portfolio category filters
- Developer friendly, well commented and structured code
- Perfect documentation with better understanding of template code
- Fast page loading
- TweenMax animations
- Powerful fullscreen menu
- Reveal links
- Product slider
- Shop list
- Easy to use and customizable as well as reusable code
- Interactive animations
- Free updates
- Professional and on-time support
- And much more…
- Images shown in our demo site are not the part of theme package. But we provide all of them inside the demo content that you can install.
- Any type of theme customization is not the part of item support scope as per Envato item support policy.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, don’t hesitate to contact us here: Support if you require any assistance. We will try our best to reply within one business day.
Item support includes:
- Availability of the author to answer questions
- Answering technical questions about item’s features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
- Help with included 3rd party assets
ver. 1.0.0 (26.02.2019) - Initial Template
ver. 1.1.0 (02.02.2019) - Update: new styles of some elements - Update: ?SS and JS libraries updated to the latest versions - Fix: fixed some minor CSS and JS code - Fix: code refactoring
Thanks for Attention!
Feel free to contact us with any questions or comments you may have. We would happy to help you solve any issues. If you love Redding HTML as much as we know you will, please remember to star rate it!