Flux: Responsive Angular sidebar navigation menu
Flux Navigation Consist of both Horizontal and Vertical navigation with customizing options and themes. It can be used for all types of web applications like custom admin panel, project management system, admin dashboard, application backend, CMS or CRM. It’s lightweight and compatible with almost all major browsers and devices. this plugin makes more than 25 plus navigation view, It supports dropdown with sub menu and shrink Overlay and push effects.
Multi purpose Responsive Flux Navigation supports multi navigation style like Expanded, Collapsed, off-canvas on navigation. we have used “Bootstrap 4”, “font awesome 5” , “node js” and “angular 8”.
Pure Angular, jQuery Not used in Angular Version – Start your project from scratch
Flux Menu fully responsive on any device like a phone, tablet, and desktop. Users can set default or change any navigation on window load and sidebar toggle. Flux Navigation is Designed and developed to support the Bootstrap 4 framework. it is Flexible to use in Web Mobile Apps.
- Pure Angular , jQuery used not used
- Design & Developed for any device
- Easy to Use and Very Customizable
- Single code work for all device
- 100% Responsive and Mobile Friendly
- Bootstrap Framework 4 support
- Drop Down Menu with toggle effect
- dropdown Submenu levels
- font awesome Icons used
- light weight & No image needed
- Easy Integration for your Web Projects
- Varieties of Navbar themes
- It has Expanded Menu for desktop, Tablet and phone
- It has Collapsible Menu for any device
- It has Off-Canvas Menu for any device
- It have Horizontal Navigation Menu
- It has Push responsive Menu Mode
- It has Overlay responsive Menu Mode
- It has shrink responsive Menu Mode
- Customizable Menu Layout : wide and box
- Scrollbar on Vertical Navbar to manage long Menu items
- Angular 9
- Bootstrap 4
- Font Awesome 5
- jQuery 3.4.1
- Bootstrap 4
- FontAwesome 5
- Gulp JS
Version1.3 ( Angular – 9 ) ? : 28 May 2020
-> upgrede Angular CLI 8.3.8 to to 9.1.9..
Version1.2 Added HTML & jQuery Version : 8 November 19
-> Following Technologies Used: - jQuery 3.4.1 - Bootstrap 4 (SCSS Version) - Gulp JS
Version1.1 ( Angular – 8 ) ? : 11 October 19
-> upgrede Angular CLI 7.3.9 to 8.3.8.
Version1.0 (Angular – 7)? : 18 June 19
-> Initial release