ZARest POS is an online restaurant Point of Sale app has a user friendly interface that everyone can use without difficulty. The POS can be used online, on iPads, Android tablets or laptops
Say goodbye to ugly, expensive, outdated POS systems and enjoy the ZAR POS web interface designed for the modern retailer.
- Username: admin
- Password: password
- Username: sale
- Password: password
- Handling multiple customers
- Handling multiple waiters
- Handling multiple tables and zones
- Handling multiple stores
- simple stock management
- Register repport
- Products with taxes
- Discount (you can add a spesific discount for every customer OR a discount for each sale)
- Reports (customers, product number) (monthly stats in the current or other years) … etc
- Clients or products repprot in a specific Range.
- Barcode scanner compatible (for the products and sales receipt)
- Print and save receipts
- Hold sales option
- On-Screen Keyboard (you enables or disabled in the setting page)
- Set Receipt Header and Footer.
- Optimized for best performance
- And many more for the futures updates
Before you Purchase:
1) Please check system requirements ensure that your server is compatible with ZAR POS.
- PHP 5.6+
- Mysqli PHP extension
- Mcrypt PHP extension
- Mysql PHP extension
- PDO PHP extension
please check the support tab here first for the FAQ
If you are having any dificulty in understanding the product or you have any question, We encourage you to contact us.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for fast response. We will be glad to help you.
Our point of sale web application
Version 2.0.0 (22 June 2017)
- Added Kitchen page for a kitchen user.
- Added two new roles (waiter can access to only one restaurant – Kitchen can only see the kitchen page of a specific restaurant).
- Added the ability to print the menu in the product page.
- Added the Vietnamese language (thanks to Xuan).
- new style.
- PHP7 support !
- fixed firefox browser problem.
- small modification in the reports page
- Fixed minor issues
Version 1.0.0 (8 September 2016)
- Initial Release