Website Visitor Stats is a PHP Web Application that is simple and easy to use. The program keeps track of all your website visitors that come to your websites and even grabs location details and some other useful data, You can even assign a user to one or more website’s so when they login they can view reports and traffic.
Please check out our documentation at https://websitevisitorstats.ignitepros.com/demo/documentation
Demo Login: https://websitevisitorstats.ignitepros.com/demo/admin
- Export PDF Report
- Visitor Website Management
- Easy install with simple steps using install.php
- Full Log capability
- Table log of user logins and data modification
- Dual-user permissions groups (admin and basic user accounts)
- Admin Approvel prior to new user account setup
- Captcha math problem on login/forgot/register pages to protect from brute force attacks
- Full Feature Admin Section; with user management, additional logs, and google/panel settings
- Clean user friendly interface
- Highly configurable (Commented Code)
- Can turn off/on website traffic to stop recieveing from a particular website.
- Maintenance Mode if you don’t want to have any more traffic from any website.
- Email Notification when new user registers for the admin back end
- Up too 1,000 Daily Requests via json to ipinfo.io (If you need more request they have monthly plans you can purchase)
- Export Visitors to Excel (XLSX or CSV File)
- Google and Internal Language Translator
- Unique Search Function for Visitors. Example: mywebsite+city will show you mywebsite and all the visitor traffic from that city
Version upgrades are free. Please contact us if you need help installing.
Version 1.0.0 – 9 November 16
- * Initial Release
Version 1.0.1 – 20 November 16
- * Create/Register new user bug fix.
- * Fixed some Unknown Browser and O/S types.
- + CSS styles fixes and improvements.
- + Better Search function for visitors page.
- + Added two types of language translator.
- + Added Excel export function.
- + Added Access view for website permissions on website list page.