Sentinel – Advanced PHP Login, User Management and Startup Template + Symfony
Sentinel is Advanced PHP Login, User Management and Startup Template. It is readymade PHP application which allows website owners quickly deploy and configure user management system.
It has such unique and up-to-date features like Two-step authentication with trusted devices & backup codes (which user can print and save from right from the page), sign in via Google and Facebook,
optional reCAPTCHA integration on registration page as well as password functionality restore and even more. You will save tons of time for absolutely any type of your project!
Forget the routine with Sentinel and grow your Business!
Written in Symfony it corresponds to the latest security and code standards and is ready for high availability websites. All standart features like secure login, authentication, authorization and
complete user and role management are included.
Created with users and developers in mind, Sentinel has user friendly and intuitive interface with modern design, and accompanied with easy to understand help and support documentation.
Sentinel is made by team of industry professionals with more than 10 years of coding experience. It is thoroughly tested and meets the highest and up-to-date code standards.
Application works in English, German and Russian languages.
- Login and registration with e-mail;
- Two-step authentication with:
- backup codes;
- trusted devices;
- users can print and copy backup codes right from the page;
- Authentication throttling and cooldown period (after several failed login attempts);
- Restore password functionality;
- User e-mail confirmation after the registration;
- Optional reCAPTCHA integration on registration page;
- User management area with:
- user’s online status;
- create/delete/edit user features;
- an option to ban user from the UI;
- photo upload with image editor (cropping support);
- automatic user picture by gravatar if none uploaded;
- User profile and personal settings pages;
- Sign in via Google and Facebook (you can add any OAuth-enabled social network in minutes);
- Users are able to manage their connected social accounts from their settings page;
- User sessions (active devices) management from settings page;
- Internationalization support;
- User notification if a new device has been logged in or sign in from another country detected;
- Sentry integration.
- CSRF Protection – all forms include CSRF token;
- Session Protection – highly secure Laravel session mechanism;
- Highly secure one-way password hashing.
Make sure the target server meets the following requirements:
- PHP >= 7.1
- MySQL (or MariaDB, or PerconaDB)
- OpenSSL PHP extension
- PDO PHP extension
- MySQL PHP extension
- Intl PHP extension
- XML PHP extension
- Iconv PHP extension
- GD PHP extension
Demo and Documentation
Thanks for downloading!