Its a sales inventory system integrated with a complete double entry accounting system. Best suited for small or medium business for sales, sales return, purchase, purchase return. Those journals will post automatically in the accounting system. Also, you can post your other journal entry.
You can get formal accounting report as Ledger, Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Bills payable, Bills receivable, Cash book, Bank book along with sales, purchase and inventory reports. Inventory Reports has PDF export facility. All other reports for PDF export support will coming soon.
Sales Tax included since version 2.0.0
This is suitable for small and medium businesses/organization like,
- Sales Management
- Inventory System
- Stock Management
- Simple User Interface.
- Supplier Management.
- Customer Management.
- Items Management.
- Sales Management.
- Sales Return Management.
- Purchase Management.
- Purchase Return Management.
- Functional Accounting system with double entry system.
- Journal Management.
- A/C head Management.
- Supplier Due Payment.
- Customer Due Receive.
- Employee information management.
- Settings for Basic transaction on accounting system.
- Manage new Company.
- Manage default A/C head for new company.
- User Management.
- Various Reports
- Purchase Reports (with PDF export support)
- Purchase Return Reports (with PDF export support)
- Sales Reports (with PDF export support)
- Sales Return Reports (with PDF export support)
- Inventory Reports (with PDF export support)
- Trail Balance
- Blanace Sheet
- Income Statement
- Bills Receivable
- Bills Payable
- Cash Book
- Bank Book
For live demo
For online documentation
For any support/feature request please mail me at, email@example.com
Pls mention Support or Feature Request in subject line.
- A LAMP server (Linux/Unix + Apache + MySQL + PHP)
- Apache web server with mod_rewrite enabled
- PHP 5.4 or later
- MySQL 5.5 or later with PHP MySQLi extension
Version – 3.1 – 17th April, 2020
- Fixed: Purchase price total calculate wrong on decimal item price
- Fixed: Purchase return price total calculate wrong on decimal item price
- Fixed: Sales price total calculate wrong on decimal item price
- Fixed: Sales return price total calculate wrong on decimal item price
Version – 3.0 – 15th March, 2020
- Add: Barcode as composer package
- Add: mPDF as composer package
- Update: CodeIgniter core updated to 3.1.11
- Fixed: Retport view
- Fixed: Sales return bug
Version – 2.1.0 – 8th January, 2019
- Add: New User Experience
- Fixed: Preview and Print Invoice
- Fixed: Retport view
- Fixed: Sales return bug
Version – 2.0.3 – 18th December, 2018
- Fixed: Inventory report is not working.
- Fixed: Sales return report is not working.
Version – 2.0.2 – 16th December, 2018
- Fixed: Purchase return is not working.
- Fixed: Purchase return quantity can return more than purchase quantity.
- Fixed: Purchase report is not working.
- Fixed: Sales return quantity can’t resell.
- Fixed: Sales return can receive more than sold quantity.
Version – 2.0.1 – 23rd November, 2018
- Fixed: Sales return entry date not entered properly
- Fixed: Sales tax not included in sales invoice preview and print section
- Add: Unsaved sales entry remove when leaving the page without complete sales
- Add: Unsaved sales return entry remove when leaving the page without complete sales return
- Add: Unsaved purchase entry remove when leaving the page without complete purchase
- Add: Unsaved purchase return entry remove when leaving the page without complete purchase return
- Add: Unsaved journal entry remove when leaving the page without complete journal
- Add: Show current version in application login, forgot password, password reset and admin dashboard
Version – 2.0.0 – 18th November, 2018
- Update: CodeIgniter core updated to 3.1.9
- Update: UI to AdminLTE 2.4.5
- Add: Sales Tax
- Add: Proper code comment
Version – 1.2.6 – 30th June, 2016
- Fixed: Major bug fix on income statement
- Add: Add AVCO method for COGS
- Add: Company wise currency management
- Add: Password reset facility
Version – 1.2.5 – 7th May, 2016
- Fixed: User edit update the user company to logged in user’s company
- Fixed: Can’t change user type
- Fixed: Normal user should not get “Change Permission” button
- Add: Company column in user list
Version – 1.2.4 – 19th April, 2016
- Update: CodeIgniter core updated to 3.0.6
- Update: Dashboard widget security
- Update: Create new user redirect to user permission page
- Fixed: Power User can’t get Admin user amd User can’t get Power User
Version – 1.2.3 – 17th March, 2016
- Update: CodeIgniter core updated to 3.0.5
- Fixed: Installation script fix the base url
You will find out the complete change log on https://envato.erponline.xyz/docs/change-log.html