Pharmacy Data Management System
Bought the application? Please rate our application from your download section!
PHARMX. Store all of your pharmacy and hospital dispensary data for easy retrieval and tracking including your Prescriptions, Drugs, Employees, Clients and Users. Manage all from one simple yet powerful admin system. HIPAA Compliance Standards for Software. Get it today!
Demo Login Information
Demo: Click here to try me.
- Admin manager username: superadmin
- Drug manager username: drugadmin
- HR manager username: hradmin
- Staff manager username: staffadmin
Password for all: password
Note: All storage to the database has been disabled for this demo however the PHARMX can still simulate success messages when forms are submitted.
?Each module has it’s own set of components so check out the live demo.
Includes Barcode and Medication Label creation!
?Safe for online use
?login system uses captcha
?Encryption and Decryption: BCRYPT hashing + Salt for safe and secure login to the system
?CSRF Cross-Site Request Forgery is implemented on all forms
?All functions used in the program are sanitized
?Unique User Identification
?Access Authorization and many other security features which are in the documentation
The Main Panel
- Manage Prescriptions, Drugs, Employees, Clients and Users with easy to use forms and data retrieval
- Barcode Generation and Medicine Label Creation
- Codeigniter Framework
- Full-Width Layout
- 100% Responsive
- Mobile View
- View, Edit or Delete Options
- Import data from excel sheets
- Strong online security setup
- Bootstrap 3
- Table structure for data viewing
- Upload Photos
- Powerful Admin Panel
- Detailed Documentation
- and much more…
Version 1.0.5 – Coming Soon
- New CI Version: 3.1.11 or v4.0.3 - New features
- Updated to CI Version: 3.1.9 - General Bug Fixes. If you have purchased the application see the Upgrading guide in the Documentation folder
- Feature Addition: Barcode Generation and Box Label Creation - General GUI changes
- CI Version - 3.0.3 - Base Modules - General GUI changes