Password Keeper is an amazing tool, which helps store your notes and passwords to keep you organized. Password Keeper stores your notes and passwords in an encrypted way and also it helps you to generate new passwords every time you need.
We craft a responsive design, therefore accessible from any device. We have included multiple languages and beautiful themes so that you can make it more personal.
Your passwords will be encrypted before storage using two different keys – key and phrase – provided at login which will not be saved anywhere. This method ensures that your data will be accessible only to you. It uses MySQL for storage and has a MVC structure .
Password Keeper can be used by individuals and by small groups of users. We have also included account requests which simulates a minimal SaaS (Software as a Service) behavior, which is targeted to help manage the group.
Keywords: bootstrap, strong encryption, mysql, password, php
View a demo
Thank you for the support provided in the comments section.
We state that new features will be added mainly upon request.
Please remember to rate our script, if you liked it.
We recommend the usage of the webserver Apache, due to the script relying on .htaccess files.
v1.5.0, March, 10th, 2016
- Categories fix – corrected order_no for categories at first time login for an account;
- Focus the search field on login;
- Added “authentication expired” message;
- Fixed quick nav position when the note textarea expands its height;
- Fixed keeping the search form value when opening a note;
- If the authentication expires and the same user logs in, then he will be redirected to the previous accessed page;
- Fixed clear button position;
- Delete confirmation;
- Fixed delete link from editing;
- Removed column size id from the export list;
v1.4.0 – November, 23rd, 2015
- Some CSS and language fixes;
- The submenus in the navbar opens on hover;
- Added the quick navigation under the note edit form;
- Updated the “Powered by” CSS;
- Added different sizes for the notes;
v1.3.0 – October, 10th, 2015
- Added account requests – email notifications, which include the generated password for approved requests, require correct configuration of the php @mail function on the host server;
- CSS and template fixes;
- Added the custom.css file;
- Added the link to the script in the footer of the page. It can be disabled from the administration;
- Changed username to email everywhere in the script;
- The comments on the functions have more details.
v1.2.0 – September, 2nd, 2015
- Minor CSS fixed;
- Existing functionality bugfix;
- New feature: if the number of notes is greater than 50, then the script starts with all the notes hidden. The notes will be shown after a search term is introduced;
v1.1.0 – September, 1st, 2015
- Added IP Whitelist – admins can manage masks of the IPs that are allowed to access the application;
- Added CAPTCHA to the login form;
- Added logs support for denied access because of bad ip addresses or bad login information.
v1.0.0 – August, 28th, 2015
This was the first release of the script.