DirectoryApp is a geolocation aware business directory script written in PHP. With this script you can build “Yellow Pages” type of sites, city guides, local businesses classifieds and so on. This script is continuously being developed and updated.
Directory Features Overview
- Configurable billing plans (free, paid, one time payment, monthly payment, featured listing)
- Google Maps, Mapbox, OpenStreetMap, HERE, TomTom, Wikimedia Maps compatible
- Geolocation support
- Payment Gateways: Paypal, Stripe
- Custom fields per category
- Claim listings so you can populate your site with listings then let business owners claim and pay for the listing.
- Contact owner form for each listing
- Search by custom field
- Create static pages
- Built-in contact page (contact site owner) with form to email
- Templating system
- Rating system
- User reviews and comments
- Login with Facebook, Twitter and email account
- Multiple currencies support
- Responsive design
- SEO optmized, friendly URLs, powerful meta descriptions
- Translations files in plain text format (editable in notepad or similar) including the admin area
- Fast page load times
- No frameworks, all native PHP code
- Intuitive and simplified files and folders structure, no complicated nested folders makes it easy to edit
- Fast support
- Already translated to: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Russian, Italian
DirectoryApp allows you to create “Custom Fields” on a category level or create global custom fields. For example, you can create a “Delivery (yes/no)” field and it shows up only for listings in the “Food” category. Or you can create a “Free Wi-fi” field to let users search for listings that offer free wi-fi. Custom fields can be required/optional and also searchable.
Monetize Your Directory
Flexible pricing plans allows you to create one time payments as well as monthly subscriptions. Current payment gateways supported are:
With this feature you can kickstart your directory by entering listings and let business owners claim and pay for the listings so that they can edit, correct and add additional information.
You can create static pages on the back end. It’s useful for things like “About Us”, “Terms and Conditions”, “Policy”, “FAQ” pages.
Directoryapp now supports multiple map providers: Mapbox, HERE, TomTom, Wikimedia, OpenStreetMap and Google Maps. You can choose one or multiple ones. If you select multiple map providers Directoryapp will randomly select one on page load.
Allow business owners to create coupons for deals and discounts. Users can browse all coupons available on the site.
Page speed is a feature. According to Google, pages must load within 1000ms.
You can use this script to build niche directories, here are some examples:
- Restaurants and bars directory
- Health care directory
- Automotive listings (dealers, repair, parts and supplies, tires, etc)
- Church listings
- Local area directory
- Night life directory
- Pets directory
- and much more
Currently available in: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German.
Please access the user guide at: http://x-php.pro/docs/directoryapp/
- PHP 5.5+
- MySQL 5.6.*+ (Requires FULLTEXT search in InnoDB)
business directory, city guide script, business listings, classified ads, foursquare, google maps, geolocation directory, responsive, restaurant reviews, yellow pages, yelp, clone, google places, directory scripts