jQee (jQuery Plugin)
Keyboard Shortcuts for Humans
jQee is a jQuery plugin which allows you to easily bind callback functions to any key or key combo. It also allows you to override existing shortcuts, block the context menu, implement your own custom context menus, any combination of the above, and more.
- Easy to use jQuery plugin, tested in IE6+, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
- Easily bind to any keyboard combination.
- Quick Start Guide will get you up and going in no time!
- No complicated codes to remember, just use the labels from your keyboard!
- Add multiple shortcuts for the same callback function.
- Override the right click / context menu.
- You can set jQuery mouse click events too, so all your events are defined in one place.
- Optional: Has a built in adapter to the open source jGestures plugin, for mobile shortcuts
- Free updates, fixes, and thorough documentation.
- Lightweight in sizeonly 2 to 3kb minimized!
For best results, it is recommended that you use jQee with jQuery 1.6 and later.
- jQee 1.1 – 03-21-2012 – Fixed bug with $.jQee.unbind() method and specific selectors.
- jQee 1.0 – 03-19-2012 – Initial release.