Update Version 2.1 – 12/12/12
- jDashboard now works on the iPad! (tested in iOS 3.2-4.2)
- You can now set columns to have different percentage widths.
- The documentation includes some example SQL to create a table for storing the dashboard layout information.
jDashboard is a jQuery Plugin that gives you an easy way to create a dynamic widget area. The widgets can easily be re-arranged and collapsed/expanded, and the layout is saved either in a MySQL database, or with HTML5 local storage (falling back to using cookies) so your users don’t need to start over when they come back to their dashboard.
In live preview, you may need to remove the frame(top left link) for the cookies to work.
* Layout Saved with Ajax to a MySQL Database
* Re-Arrange Widgets via Drag & Drop
* Collapse/Expand Widgets
* Allow users to Add/Remove Widgets
* The dashboard can have as many columns as you want
* The look can easily be styled with CSS