PHP FTP File Browser / Manager / Editor (min. PHP 7.2 or higher)
What is this?
This PHP script is a “FTP-Client” in your browser using jQuery etc. You can embed it in your software or just host it as a public FTP client. With the client you are able to connect, edit, download, delete folders/files and much more. The design was made with Bootstrap and is responsive.
- Can connect to any FTP in passive mode (SSL or Non-SSL)
- You can specifiy: Host, User, Pass, Port & SSL
- You can specify the file extensions which are allowed in the editor
- You can upload files
- You can edit files in the client itself (Syntax Highlighting)
- You can download files from the client
- You can delete folders & files
- You can create folders & files
Min. PHP Version 7.2 or higher
1.2: Added upload function
1.1: Fixed context menu download item – didn’t init download before
1.0: First release.