Latest Version: 16.12.2020 – v2.1. Check the changelog
Ajax Multi Upload is a jQuery plugin that allows multiple or single file uploads on your website.
Implementation requires only four quick steps:
- upload required files to the server,
- attach them to the website,
- create upload folder on the server,
- place uploader on the website.
- Upload Single Or Multiple Files At Once,
- Specify The File Type Filter,
- Specify After-Upload Action,
- Custom Browse And Upload Buttons,
- File Size Limit For Uploading,
- Compatible With Mobile Devices,
- And More…
This Item is Supported
Support is conducted through our Support Forum. We’re in GMT +1 and we aim to answer all questions within 24 hours in weekdays. In some cases the waiting time can be extended to 48 hours. Support requests sent during weekends or public holidays will be processed on next Monday or the next business day.
We Are Trusted by 100,000+ Customers
We are a team of passionate people with 15+ years of experience and 9+ years of our presence on Envato Market. We specialize in WordPress, design, and development. Please follow us to stay up to date as we continue to craft our works.
16.12.2020 – v2.1
- jQuery update to version 3.5.1.
- Security improvements.
26.11.2020 – v2.0
- Compatibility with mobile devices added (flash is no longer required).
23.09.2010 – v1.1
- Minor fixes.
14.07.2010 – v1.0
- First release.