Showcase your photos like never before with Photo Feed for Flow Gallery
Photo Feed is an extension or add-on for the Flow Gallery jQuery plugin. Designed in conjunction with Flow Gallery, Photo Feed provides you the ability to pull feeds from Flickr and Picasa – save valuable time without duplicating uploads! Complete compatibility guaranteed. All the settings of the Flow Gallery plugin can be used with this extension.
What are you waiting for – take a look for yourself!
Choose from column or row layouts and present your best work in style with this epic gallery plugin. Select how to display your photos with support for multiple albums, deep linking, filtering and sorting. Your best work has never looked better.
Stunning CSS3 animations make transitions mesmerising to watch and creates that ‘sticky’ experience for your users.
Award Winning Material Design!
2015 Envato Winner: Material Design on CodeCanyon
Material Design is an interactive design language developed by Google, and Flow Gallery was voted best Material Design item on CodeCanyon, Envato Market in 2015. It is designed with best practice coding techniques to provide the most modern design available in market today.
Of course Flow Gallery gives you more pixels per square inch meaning it is ready for your Retina Ready devices, featuring a thoroughly Responsive design which is optimised for touchscreen devices.
It displays beautifully across all types of devices, mobile/cell phones, Tablets and all desktop browsers while providing the unique feel of a native app.
Still not convinced? Explore the Demos Now!
Whatever you choose to do Flow Gallery will work in both modern and old browsers (with suitable fallbacks where necessary).
- Pull photos/videos from Flickr based on text search, tags, user ID, set, group, or collection.
- Pull photos/videos from Picasa based on text search, user ID, album, or collection.
- Sort items based on their post/upload date, as well as title.
- Specify the size of the thumbnails and large images that are to be pulled.
- Option to specify the number of albums/sets to show in a collection.
- Item titles and descriptions are pulled from Flickr/Picasa.
- Cache feed data for faster loading of gallery and prevent crossing API call limit.
- All settings/options of the Flow Gallery jQuery plugin can be used.
- This is an extension for the Flow Gallery jQuery plugin, so you will need that plugin in order to use this extension.
- In order to pull feeds from Flickr you will need to get a Flickr API Key.
- Only public photos and videos are pulled from Flickr and Picasa.
- If you have any query regarding any feature of this extension before purchasing then please post your query in the comments section and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Photo Feed for Flow Gallery comes complete with detailed walk through and installation documentation.
We manage support Mon – Fri through the Comments section on each item page.
- Availability of the author to answer questions.
- Answering technical questions about item’s features.
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues.
- Help with included 3rd party assets.
Version 1.0.1 (5 May, 2015)
Fixed a possible issue with jQuery.extend() that can happen when the plugin parameters contain arrays. Fixed an issue with the caching of gallery data.