16/1/2021: Add “useTransparency” option to support using transparency png
16/12/2020: Set device ratio on mobile devices
21/11/2020: Update Designer to support embedded link in gallery items.
14/11/2020: Implement antialiasing
12/11/2020: Add Photo Wall Designer, advanced admin backend allows uploading, editing and configuring the gallery using widgets and user interfaces.
10/11/2020: Add randomSorting variable, allows items to be sorted in sequence
A classic 3D wall of photos with 2 modes “flat” and “curve” with lot of configurations.
Every UI elements are designed as separated components from the ground up. Components are loosely coupled widget objects that can be reused and customized in different projects.
Extensibility with ease
Easily customize and extend the application with your own code. We provide standalone building blocks as AMD modules using RequireJS.
The technical design offers many classic OOP advantages like the single responsibility principle but also provide a wide range of public methods that unique to each component.
A beautiful 2D Gallery is implemented as a fallback for browsers with unsupported CSS3D feature. The app auto switches to its fallback mode to ensure the best user experience.
- 2 wall modes: flat and curve (inside/outside)
- Over 50 configuration options
- Advanced full fledged 2D gallery mode: auto activated on browser with unsupported CSS3D features
- Easily create slideshow using autoplay option
- Default dark theme and light theme
- Multi media support: photo, audio, video, ajax, inline, embedded iframe
- Multiple controls: keyboard and mouse
- Multiple screens support: mobile, tablet. desktop
- Multi categories support
- Fullscreen support
- Full width support
- High quality code commenting
- High quality documentation
- Custom item reflection
- animejs as core animation engine: multiple easing equations support, configure delay, duration, callback with ease
- Advanced MediaViewer component, a feature rich lightbox application to view extended contents
- Advanced build system with Grunt: easily create distribution and examples file with builtin tasks
- CSS preprocessor using SASS and Compass framework
- Multiple SASS variables offering extreme flexibility to customize application look and feel
- HTML preprocessor using Pug templates
- Custom components: ItemTitle, ItemDescription
- videojs as main video playback engine
- audio5js as main audio playback engine
- Multiple examples files provided
- Lightweight: only 28KB in gzip format