18 Sep 2019 Updated the design of home screen by adding views with rounded corners, also rounded inner buttons and views programmatically. Updated the design of choose avatar screen by adding borders around views and added new views behind the buttons and avatar views. Added rounded view behind questions and answers field Updated the design of the whole app with new design patterns followed by iPhone X and XS Max
10 April 2018 Updated to Xcode 9.3
29 September 2017 Updated to Xcode 9, Swift 4, iOS 11 Set Swift 3 @objc Inference as Default in Build Settings Added a 1125x2436px png image (iPhone X launch image) into Assets.xcassets -> Brand Assets image set Adjusted some views in the Storyboard, because of iPhone X layout Unchecked the Runtime API Checking | Main Thread Checker in Edit Scheme -> Diagnostics, accordingly to this post: https://stackoverflow.com/a/44392584/3724800
TriviaX is a game template for 1 or 2 players where you have to guess all questions of a bunch of categories in order to win a round.
Questions/answers are stored in .plist files with category names so it’s very easy for you to edit/add them. It has localization implemented for multi-language (besides English, we’ve added Italian localization as an example and the User Guide explains how to add other languages).
TriviaX is easy to customize, well-commented code, native XCode project, UIKit framework (NO Cocos 2d), Swift language, Universal app.
- XCode 9.x project – Swift – 64bit
- iOS 8.0+ – Universal – Storyboard
- Admob Interstitial ads
- Multi language
- You can play alone or with a friend on the same device
- PDF User Guide included
- PSD graphics included
- Easy to customize, well commented code
- Apple Mac with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own UNIT ID