TumblrWall For WordPress Version 2
TumblrWall For WordPress Plugin Version 2: Display Tumblr.com blog post photo’s in an Ajax multicolumn gallery with lightbox
photo galleries. Quick pin/tweet/follow buttons and link to original tumblr post.
- NEW FEATURES: -Now powered by the Isotope plugin for a masonry layout(much more reliable and compatible layouts).
- Post tag filtering option. Automatically add tag buttons associated with each image. When these buttons are click the wall repopulates the images based on the associated images.
- Up to 50 images per Ajax loaded wall page(was 20).
- Hideable Navigation and Social buttons.
- Easy Implementation – Uses shortcode implementation to add a gallery to any page.
- WordPress 3.5 – Works with the latest wordpress installation as well as WordPress 3+
- Tumblr.com Api – Uses the newest Tumblr api to fetch tumblr blog post images and displays the first post image as a tumblrwall image. When the user loads the image into the tumblrwall lighbox they can scroll through the rest of that posts images.
- Multi-Columns – Set the number of columns to split the gallery into. Default is 6.
- Ajax loaded Slides -Shows upt to 50 images per Ajax loaded slide. Ajax loaded content using “Next” and “Previous” buttons.
- Quick Share Buttons – Use the quick Pinterest Pin, Twitter Tweet and Tumblr Follow to spread the word about the post images.
- User Blog – Uses a users blog name to show there blog post images. Note: Does not include a tagged search feature. Can be used with any user public blog.