Long gone are the days where scrapbooking was the most sought-after hobby one could reasonably afford and conquer. With the internet, we can now confidently attempt and master an array of creative crafts, some of which have been around for generations.
Which types of crafts should you take up this year? Step out of your comfort zone and give any of these ideas a try. We’ve included some age-old favorites that are quickly regaining popularity.
– Jewelry making resources are chock-full of inspiration and business insight
– Grow or improve your miniature model or dollhouse collection with our tutorials, photos, printables, reviews and information on techniques.
– Discover everything you need to know to make pottery. Get information on pottery tools and techniques, as well as inspirational ideas and designs.
– Learn about common tools, woodworking techniques and more.
– Learn how to make soaps and candles. Additionally, learn about essential oils and soap making safety and discover natural homemade soap recipes, candle projects and more.
– Runs without internet