We have created the simplest iOS radio application with great features for your users This is iOS Mini Radio
EASY SETUP: ?????
- php backend is not required
- all settings in Json file
- supports icecast, Shoutcast, mp3 radio stream
- It supports one stream
- prepared for translation into various languages
- automatic scanned metadata (name track and artist cover)
- support Admob / Interstitial
- social page
- about page
- share module
- fast replacement of information in the application without recoding( stream, description, about)
- search for radio tracks in music services (need preinstalled and paid Apple music )
- complete documentation included
- clean code
- support android Swift 5 , Xcode 11.1
- GitHub access (extended licence)
- Xcode development environments latest version
- Current Apple Developer Account
- Photo editor
- Any hosting
- Some knowledge of working with the programming environment
- Some knowledge of working with the Cocoapods
- The ability to upload a file to the hosting and edit it
- The ability to create an advertising banner identifiers admob
- – 18.05.2020 – Minor bug fixed
- Support for our products, we provide only on our support site.
- We do not provide support in the comments and via email.
- We do not give users tips on how to add, delete, modify functions in the application
- Envato does not oblige us to provide support for application source code, but we do our best to make you comfortable to work with our products. Read Item Support Policy , to avoid any unexpected issues when communicating with us
- Speed of response to your ticket may vary from 20 minutes to 3 business days
- Customization is not included in the extended and regular license.
- This application does not support a lifetime
- The studio is open from 10 am to 5 pm, except Saturday and Sunday GMT+3
- We are not responsible for any changes in the source code that you do.
- We are not responsible for all the decisions of Apple or Google, on the approval of your application to be placed in the digital stores. We are in no way affiliated with Apple and Google, and can not influence the decision of the moderators of these companies.
- We not responsible for all your actions on your hosting and have questions about your actions on the part of the hosting company.
- All changes, additions to the application you are doing only at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for third-party frameworks, third-party platform, which can be used in the application. For support, please contact the authors of third-party services / frameworks
All additional libraries that we use when writing code in our programs meet the MIT license and Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal, correspond to the free dissemination, modification and commercial sale