Multi WebView is a mobile app which run under Android platform that used for multi webview application, and support from Android 4.2 and higher.
You can convert your website into a native mobile application.
You can manage unlimited users and unlimited websites per user. Each user can manage their website from user panel, and admin can manage all users and websites from admin panel.
The ability to send Push Notification and Google AdMob settings are also included in the admin panel. With powerful and responsive Admin Panel can manage unlimited users & websites.
This application created by Android Studio for client side and then PHP MySQLi (Codeigniter) for admin side. Run under Android platform which is the most popular operating system in the world. Using this application you can save your money and time in creating application for your own website application.
Notice: For each website that you created at admin panel, you should create new android project and change the Package Name. Also Firebase & OneSignal & AdMob setup must be individually configured.
Download Android Demo: http://webview.inw24.com/dl/webview.apk
Dashboard Login URL: http://webview.inw24.com/dashboard
- Username: demoadmin
- Password: 123456789
- Username: demouser
- Password: 123456789
- Multi WebView With One Admin Panel.
- Manage & Config Everything You Need From Admin Panel.
- Multi Level Admin Panel (super admin, admin, employee, user).
- Users Can Manage Their Websites.
- Admin Can Manage Users & Websites.
- Google AdMob (Banner & Interstitial ads).
- Enable/Disable AdMob From Admin Panel.
- OneSignal Push Notification Per Website (send via admin or user panel).
- Each User Can Send Push Notification to Specific Website.
- Google Firebase Analytics.
- Upload and Download Listener.
- Social Network Sign-In & Sign-Up. (Google & Facebook)
- Intent for WhatsApp, Telegram, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Email, SMS, Call
- Open Specific Link On Phone Browser.
- Progressbar to Show Loading Website.
- Interactive HTML (Vibration, Toast, Snackbar, Play Mp3, Push Notification)
- Network Check Listener.
- Change Application Color From Admin Panel.
- The APK Size is Only 3 MB.
- Security proGuard and minifyEnabled.
- RTL Mode (for both android and admin side).
- Multi Languages (for both android and admin side).
- Full User Manual (Video & Article).
- Linux Web Hosting
- PHP Version: 5.6 , 7.0 , 7.2 , 7.3, 7.4
- PHP Extensions: Curl with
SSL, GD2 Image Library, JSON
Support, MBString, Iconv, Encrypt (only for php 5.6 and 7.0)
- MySQL 5.5.x or newer
- FTP Tool to upload files to Server (eg: FileZilla)
- Android Studio 4.1 or newer
This item required intermediate knowledge of server & android application compilation. If you don’t know what & how this item is working, you have someone with you who is technical enough to understand all this things. Though you can ask our support for installation service but this service costs you.
We are NOT providing support for learning to customize or installation. When committing a purchase you agree to rely on the User Manual we provide with the project and eventually resolve issues on your own.
Users are responsible for publishing the application on Google Play or other markets. The author makes no commitment to approve or disapprove the application on Google Play or other markets.
Installation & Customization
When you are purchasing this app, don’t forget to give a 5 star rate if you think this app is useful for you. This will make us more effort to improve the application in future releases.
What Our Customers Say
By following Envato License Type, you must use Extended License if:
- Publish your app as a PAID app.
- Your App is In-App Purchase (mean your user able to buy some feature).
- Sell your app or WebView sites on Auction Markets.
Both Regular & Extended license are allowed to be installed
admin panel on One Domain (allow to add unlimite websites on one
admin panel). The main difference between these licenses is that under the Regular License, your end product (incorporating the item you’ve purchased) is distributed free of charge, whereas under the Extended License your end product may be sold or otherwise limited to paying customers.
For more information open: https://codecanyon.net/licenses/standard?license=extended
Version 2.0.0 – January 08th, 2021
– Update project to the latest Android Studio. – Update gradle to the latest version. – Update dependencies to the latest version. – Improved back-end security. – Improved performance and fixed a few minor bugs.
Version 1.9.0 – May 31th, 2020
– Send big image via push notification. – Compatibility codes to the latest Android studio. – Upgrade to the latest Android Studio. – Upgrade gradle to the latest version. – Upgrade dependencies to the latest version. – Fix a minor bugs.
Version 1.8.0 – January 01th, 2020
– Fullscreen mode while watching video is supported. – Update gradle to the latest version. – Update dependencies to the latest version. – Fix a minor bugs.
Version 1.7.0 – September 20th, 2019
– Facebook intent has been added. – Twitter intent has been added. – Show Banner Ads after a few seconds of waiting. – Add empty space in the display of Banner Ads so that ads don't show on app content. – Interstitial ads removed during app exit (violates Google Play policies). – Implement interstitial ads between page content (eg: after click on home navigation). – Ability to open a specific URL during sending a push notification. – Updateing CodeIgniter to the latest version (3.1.11). – Updateing gradle to the latest version. – Updateing dependencies to the latest version.
Version 1.6.1 – August 31th, 2019
- Updateing com.google.gms to the latest version. - Fixed a minor bug.
Version 1.6.0 – August 25th, 2019
- Pull down to refresh has been added. - Loading type has been added (Pull, Dialog, Hide). - Whatsapp intent has been added. - New DownloadListener has been added. - Enable R8 (the new code shrinker from Google). - Updateing project to Android Studio 3.5 (You must use Android Studio 3.5 or newer). - Updateing gradle to the latest version. - Updateing dependencies to the latest version. - Fixed a few minor bugs.
Version 1.5.0 – August 3th, 2019
Version 1.0.0 – July 29th, 2019
- Initial release.