WPForms – Salesforce CRM Integration plugin can integrate Contacts, Cases and Leads between your WordPress WPForms and Salesforce CRM. Easily add automatically Contacts, Cases and Leads into Salesforce CRM when people submit a WPForms form on your site.
- Easily integrate WPForms form to Salesforce CRM Contact
- Easily integrate WPForms form to Salesforce CRM Case
- Easily integrate WPForms form to Salesforce CRM Lead
- Integrated WPForms form can automatically add your site new form data to Salesforce CRM Contact
- Integrated WPForms form can automatically add your site new form data to Salesforce CRM Case
- Integrated WPForms form can automatically add your site new form data to Salesforce CRM Lead
- Easily map your WPForms form fields to Salesforce CRM Contact, Case and Lead fields
- Also, support Salesforce CRM custom fields.
- Making customer relationship management simple
- Integrate unlimited WPForms forms
Requirement: Any one of below Salesforce Editions with API access
Salesforce provides API access inbuilt and is enabled by default in bellow edition.
- Enterprise Edition
- Unlimited Edition
- Developer Edition
- Performance Edition
Note: Salesforce not provides API access inbuilt and is not enabled in bellow edition. You must have API access or will purchase API access for a bellow edition from Salesforce. If have or will purchase then our plugin work with bellow edition.
- Contact Edition
- Group Edition
- Professional Edition
Also, We provide custom solution for integrating Contact Form 7 form or any web form to Case and Lead with Contact Edition, Group Edition and Professional Edition without any API access. Contact us here.
Author Ratings & Reviews
1.3.0 - Security release. - Performance - Optimized integration. 1.2.0 - Security release. 1.1.0 - Security release. 1.0.0 - Initial release.