WordPress Registration Form
WordPress Registration Form
This plugin creates beautiful Signup/Login and other members pages in one click. Create unlimited signup forms with 15 input types including WordPress Core fields. Install all member pages in one click. See videos and detail below for all features.
Download Free Version
Latest Update:Version 4.0 Released – September 22, 2018
- Feature: Unlimited Forms
- Feature: Better UI for Fields
- Feature: Profile Editing
- Feature: GDPR Ready
- Bug Fixed: Warnings Removed
- Login with Facebook
- Login with Twitter
- Login with Google
- Login with LinkedIn
- Login with Envato
- User Name: user_upload
- Password: user_pass
- Login Here
Frontend User Account/Profile
- Edit profile
- Delete Account
- Set Profile and Conver Photo
- Quick Video
Login form can also be rendered using following shortcode:
User can edit profile fields without accessing WP Dashboard. It renders a nice user area where all fields are rendered with password change option.
Admin can also enable Auto Login option. It means that user is logged in right after registration process is completed and redirected to page set by admin.
Login with Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn & Envato
Users can signup/login with their Facebook,Twitter, Google LinkedIn and Envato accounts in one click. Just provide API keys and enable social login from plugin settings.
Option added for users to type/choose their own password instead auto send.
All members directory can be created with a simple shortcode on a page. Two layout Grid and List can be selected user to view members. There are many controls available to customize Directory page like:
- Role and Profile fields filtering.
- Show/hide member role
- Show/hide Avartar
- Enable/disable public view to directory page.
Page Restriction by Role
You really don’t need to use another plugin for page restriction. This plugin also handle page restriction by Role. Admin can control each page to be viewed only by specified roles and other users will see customizable message instead of page contents.
Role Based Registration
This feature allow admin to pre-define a role for newly registered member. Just use following shortcode for this:
<span style="font-weight: 400;">[nm-wp-registration role="author"]</span>
Admin can set redirection on following events:
- After Login
- After Registration
Admin can also control user activation manually. User cannot signed in until admin approve it manually from settings. It’s not a mandatory part of this plugin it can be disabled anytime.
Registration generated with this plugin fully responsive. We use Simple Grid CSS to render fields. To keep it easy for admin to design layout we have listed 1 to 12 columns as width option.
Email contents can be customized for new registration and password change.
How to use?
- Install plugin from zip file and activate it
- Once plugin is activated you can access options from ‘Admin -> WP Registration’
- Create a new page and paste following shortcode (Recommended to use full width page template)
- Render Registration Form: [nm-wp-registration]
- Render Login Form: [nm-wp-login]
- Render member directory: [nm-wp-member-listing]
- Set form labels, color and even with CSS editor you can add your own styles.
- 14 types of input fields can be use for registration form
- Auto Login – disable/enable
- Email Templates
- Page redirects on signup/login
- Page restriction by Role
- Role based registration
- Facebook Login
- User activation manually – disable/enable
- User Name
- First Name
- Last Name
- Nick Name
- Display Name
- Jabber Account
- AOL IM Account
- Yahoo IM
- About User
- Text Input
- Select Input
- Radio Input
- Checkbox Input
- Date Input
- Color Input
- Masked Input
- Email Input
- Number Input
- Textarea Input
- Auto Complete
- URL Input
- Time Input
- How many signup pages can be created?
- Can user edit his profile from Frontend?
- Can we set redirect after login/signup?
- Can we register a member in certain Role?
Version: 3.9 Released: April 20, 2018
- Bug Fixed: Logout URL was not working.
Version: 3.8 Released: January 12, 2018
- Feature: Now member will be redirected to login page instead default wp-login.php screen
Version: 3.7 Released: December 16, 2017
- Feature: Member list/directory is now responsive
- Feature: Filters added into member directory display
Version: 3.6 Released: December 12, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Twitter login was not working, it’s fixed now
- Feature: Social logins now show on login page
Version: 3.5 Released: December 4, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Dashboard restriction was not working used spaces between roles, it’s fixed.
Version: 3.4 Released: November 19, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Redirect URL after signup issue fixed
- Feature: Restrict Dashboard Access by User Roles
- Feature: Hide Admin Bar by Roles
- Feature: Date input: year range added, default date added
Version: 3.3 Released: November 13, 2017
- Feature: SendinBlue integration.
- Bug Fixed: User generated password was not working, fixed now.
- Bug Fixed: Password confirm field was visible, it’s now hidden.
Version: 3.2 Released: September 6, 2017
- Bug Fixed: User meta was not adding on signup, fixed now.
Version: 3.1 Released: August 30, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Edit profile bug fixed
- Bug Fixed: Member listing grid view not showing
- Feature Added: Better member listing view (grid)
Version: 3.0 Released: August 23, 2017
- Feature Added: Now logout return url can be added
- Bug Fixed: Username field validation issue fixed
Version: 2.9 Released: August 8, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Some strings were not read for translations.
- Bug Fixed: Email template not showing login url and footer text due to css
- Bug Fixed: Auto approved option not working properly.
Version: 2.8 Released: August 1, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Page Access/Restriction options were not saving.
- Bug Fixed: Critical bug fixed generated in last update.
- Bug Fixed: Page Access/Restriction were not working
- Bug Fixed: New user was receiving Pending Email even User Approve option disabled
Version: 2.7 Released: July 23, 2017
- Feature Added: Password field added, Now admin can allow user to set own password
Version: 2.6 Released: June 17, 2017
- Feature Added: Visual Composer Addon developed to easily create Registration Form
- Bug Fixed: Layout issue fixed while drag drop fields.
Version: 2.5 Released: May 17, 2017
- Feature: Signup with Twitter
- Feature: Signup with Google
- Feature: Signup with LinkedIn
- Feature: WordPress Fields Type created
Version: 2.4 Released: April 5, 2017
- Feature Added: WPML Ready
- Feature Added: Lost password linked enabled on login form
- Bug Fixed: Removed All warnings and notices
- Bug Fixed: Optimized scripting
- Bug Fixed:Deprecated functions removed
Version: 2.2 & 2.3 Released: January 11, 2017
- Feature: Mailchimp Integration with API 3.0
- Bug Fixed: FB Connect/Signup issue fixed with new API
Version: 2.1 Released: April 30, 2016
- Feature: Email template design options like header/body/footer bg color, text style and color
- Feature: New Signup page layout with login option and FB Button
- Bug Fixed: get_option error fix
- Modify: A new video added about How to create FB APP
- Modify: wp_mail fail status issue.
Version: 2.0 Released: February 28, 2016
- Feature: Awesome Email template added.
- Feature: Email template header option.
- Feature: Email template footer option.
- Bug Fixed: From Name text was trimming in email, now it’s fixed.
Version: 1.6 Released: January 14, 2016
- Bug Fixed: On login page user will not be redirected to WP Dashboard if wrong login found.
Version: 1.5 Released: August 25, 2015
- Feature: Auto login after registration
Version: 1.4 Released: June 6, 2015
- Feature: Grid system
- Bug Fixed: Submit button center aligned
Version: 1.2 Released: May 23, 2015
- Feature: MailChimp subscriptions
- Bug Fixed: Fixed issue with agreement checkbox
Version: 1.1 Released: February 8, 2015
- Feature: Restrict Page Access
- For members only
- Role based restriction
- Feature: Registration with a Role
Version: 1.0 Released: December 25, 2014
- It is first version, and working perfectly