Square and Caldera Form Integration
SQUARE AND CALDERA FORM INTEGRATION MADE IT EASY TO PAY
Are you looking for the simple drag and drop form editor that can also be integrated with a reliable payment gateway?
Introducing, the Caldera Form Square add-on. Caldera Form is a powerful WordPress plugin that creates a responsive form with a simple drag and drops editor. And, Square is one of the best online payment processing solutions in the world.
WPexpertsio’s team integrated Caldera Form with Square Payment Gateway to create ‘Caldera Form Square Plugin’ for WordPress sites.
This plugin will help you add your Square payment settings to Caldera forms so that users can pay using two different ways: a fixed amount or a custom amount.
- Users can set the payment method either in a fixed amount or custom amount using Caldera Form fields.
- A drag-and-drop, the column-based builder, makes all of your forms mobile responsive by default.
- Users can add the Square credit card pricing field per selected form.
- Caldera Form Square plugin comes with no additional style, and this made it more suitable to match your theme without any extra efforts.
- This plugin made sure your payment remains in secure hands while keeping Square policies.
- WordPress 4.6+
- A valid SSL Certificate is required.
- Caldera Form Plugin installed in your WordPress site.
- WooCommerce Square is currently only available for the U.S., Canada, Australia, Japan, and the UK.
HOW TO USE PLUGIN:
1. Press the ‘New Form’ button to create your Caldera Form.
2. Once you press the ‘New Form’ button, you will get new form creation window with multiple form template options.
3. After you selected your desired form template, it will direct you to layout builder with multiple fields selection option.
4. By simply clicking on plus sign of layout builder, you can set fields as per your requirements.
5. You can save form setting fields one by one and preview it.
6. You can set your square payment field from drag and drop menu.
7. Now go to Square plugin and try its test mode.
8. Now get login into your square account and go to Apps section.
9. Click on Go to Developer Dashboard, it will direct you to create Application ID.
10. Once you press ‘New Application’ button, you will find yourself in sandbox V2 API in a non-production environment. Transactions in the sandbox are not sent to card networks, and credit cards are never charged.
11. You can also see legacy Sandbox in settings that are going to expire soon and will be unreachable. It’s better to migrate on new sandbox as soon as possible.
12. Warning!! Be aware changing your API version may break your implementation.
13. Once you provided a test ID and access token, it will ask your ID location.
14. After providing all the square credentials in Sandbox mode, it will integrate your Caldera form with Square account.
See how easy it is to use the Caldera Square plugin for WordPress by WPExpertsio by following the steps as mentioned above.
FEW ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR CALDERA FORM SQUARE PLUGIN LIVE ID:
HOW TO SET CUSTOM AMOUNT: A user can enter a custom amount using Caldera form fields.
VIEW FROM TRANSACTIONS AFTER SUBMISSION: View Caldera form Square Payment transactions. (Entries ? View? Select Square Credit card tab)
Version: 1.0 * Intial Release.
Version: 1.2 Date : 21/06/2018 Fixed - Improve Square Payment Form UI.
Version: 1.3.1 Date : 26/02/2019 Added - Feature to accept custom amount using caldera form fields.