Gravity Forms Salesforce CRM Integration is a Salesforce CRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Gravity Forms forms directly to your Salesforce CRM account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as lead, contact, case or opportunity to the specified account in Salesforce CRM, together with additional data.
Benefits of our plugin:
- Integrate your Gravity Forms forms with Salesforce CRM.
- You can choice that your want to generate – lead, case, contact or opportunity.
- When creating a opportunity, a account and an campaign are created (or used existing if there is) and connected to it.
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Fields are loaded from the CRM (including custom fields).
- Supports for `utm` params in `URL` to use.
- Supports for sending `GA Client ID`.
- Support the choice of environment `Production` or `Sandbox`.
- Integrate unlimited `Gravity Forms` forms
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- This plugin requires the `Gravity Forms` plugin.
- The plugin can work with the following editions, in which the API access is inbuilt and enabled:
- Enterprise Edition
- Unlimited Edition
- Developer Edition
- Performance Edition
- It can also work with the following editions if access to the API is purchased and the API is enabled. These editions do not have a default built-in API access so it is purchased separately.
- Contact Edition
- Professional Edition
- Group Edition
How do I get updates?
For information about the new version and the installation of updates, you can use the plugin from Envato – Envato Market WordPress Plugin.
== Changelog == = 1.7.0 = Feature: ignore sending if entry has status spam. = 1.6.1 = Chore: minor improvements in downloading the log through the admin panel. Feature: reset fields cache by button without cron. Chore: use composer autoloader. Feature: added the ability to log requests to CRM (disabled by default). = 1.4.1 = Fixed: admin view tabs. = 1.4.0 = Feature: more supports advanced fields. Feature: choice of environment `Production` or `Sandbox`. = 1.3.0 = Feature: For `Opportunity`. Auto create/connect existing account and campaign. Search account and campaign by name. Feature: Send crm by cron. = 1.2.1 = Fixed: field type number. = 1.2.0 = Feature: added type `Opportunity`. = 1.1.1 = Fixed: cron action. = 1.1.0 = Feature: Support for `utm` params in `URL` to use. Feature: Support for `GA Client ID`. Feature: Support for `advanced address` field. Feature: Support for `advanced name` field. Fixed: Check whether plugin `Gravity Forms` is active on the `Network`. = 1.0.1 = Fixed: Check whether the plugin `Gravity Forms` is installed through the class = 1.0.0 = Initial public release