Gravity Forms International Phone Field Input Masking
Using this add-on plugin you can make sure that user enter correctly formatted phone numbers into a Gravity Forms phone field. Automatically apply the correct input masking to the phone field based on the selected country. You can set initial country selection by specifying its country code or set the countries that you only want to display on dropdown. You could also choose the phone number format that will be saved on the database.
- Easy to use and configure.
- International phone number input masking.
- Automatically detect country based on their IP address.
- Set initial country selection by specifying its country code.
- Choose the phone number format that will be saved on the database.
- Set the countries that you only want to display on the dropdown.
- Gravity Forms
1.0.2 - Updated International Telephone Input library js file to latest version. 1.0.1 - Fixed minor CSS issue on phone input field width. 1.0.0 - Initial release.