Contact Form 7 – Insightly CRM – Integration
Contact Form 7 Insightly CRM Integration is a Insightly CRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Contact Form 7 forms directly to your Insightly CRM account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as lead, opportunity or contact & organization to the specified account in Insightly CRM, together with additional data.
Benefits of our plugin:
- Integrate your Contact Form 7 forms with Insightly CRM.
- You can choice that your want to generate – lead, opportunity or contact & organization.
- When creating a opportunity, an organization are created (or used existing if there is) and connected to it.
- Supports custom fields.
- Your can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Integrate unlimited `Contact Form 7` forms.
- Supports getting `utm` params from the `URL`.
- Supports for `GA Client ID` cookie to use.
- Multiple pipeline support.
- Compatible with `Contact Form 7 Multi-Step Forms`. (when configuring, you need to fill in the fields with all the steps in the last form).
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- This plugin requires the `Contact Form 7` plugin.
How do I get updates?
For information about the new version and the installation of updates, you can use the plugin from Envato – Envato Market WordPress Plugin.
== Changelog == = 1.4.2 = Chore: use `webpack` to build assets. Chore: minor improvements in downloading the log through the admin panel. Feature: added the ability to log requests to CRM (disabled by default). Feature: reset fields cache by button without cron. = 1.2.1 = Chore: use composer autoloader. Feature: ability to create `note` together with `lead`, `opportunity` or `contact & organization`. Feature: api version 3.1 instead of 3.0. Fixed: resolve tags for `contact` and `organization`. Fixed: saving the send type. Fixed: show empty custom fields. = 1.1.0 = Feature: populate the value of the checkbox field from the form field. Feature: replacing a space in tags with the symbol `-`, since spaces are not allowed. = 1.0.0 = Initial public release