Create any form you want using drag-and-drop functionality. Store registrants in a database and export to excel as desired.
If you would like to purchase the .Net version Click here.
The Drag N’ Drop form builder provides an easy to use tool for creating almost infinite configurations for end-user forms.
Using the simplicity of drag-and-drop and user experience patterns available in most integrated development environments, you can customize forms in several ways.
- PHP 5.4.23
- MySQL Community Server (GPL) – version: 5.5.34
- phpMyAdmin (or your preferred user interface for MySql)
- JQuery 1.7.1
Customize and embed your forms anywhere
- Choose from 11 different draggable fields to create your form
- Create custom themes easily
- File-upload control with Amazon S3 cloud integration
- Export registrant list to an excel spreadsheet
- Customize required field validation
- Add tooltips as a help-resource
- Easy to populate drop-down-lists (simply type comma separated list)
- Real-time updating
- Combination fields – made up of several fields in one eg. Address Field
- Autosave – background save process triggers intermittently as you create your form
- Customize your forms by selecting themes or easily creating your own themes
- Embed your form anywhere
- Receive email notifications when someone submits entries to your form
Creating customizable forms has never been easier
View your submissions or export them to an Excel spreadsheet
01/23/2017 - version 184.108.40.206 -Fixed vunerability with Mailer library -Added some input validation 08/17/2015 - version 220.127.116.11 -Masked Input Fields with extensible masking via external xml document -”Label on Top” theme -Extensible pre-set form templates with ability to import new templates -New textbox mode: Password mode (for password fields) -New textbox mode: Number mode (for numeric up/down field with customizable range) -Support for adding custom CSS classes to fields -Fixed bug with fields returning after being deleted 06/10/2015 - version 2.0 -Improved: validation -Added: Formbreak/Multistep control -Added: Date/Time control (with innovative from/to mode) -Added: Captcha control -Added: Image control -Added: Paragraph control -New: Copy/Clone existing forms feature -New: Create unlimited data-dictionaries that can be bound to list controls -New: Always in-view mode for field editors -New: Customize submit button text feature -New: Customize redirect url after form completion -New: One-click to add control to form