– Version: 1.0.0
– File Included: Full Source code of Flutter App (Android & iOS)
– Admin Panel not included
Carrier Flutter App + PHP Laravel Admin Panel
Mobile app solution using a flutter framework created by Google is open-source mobile application development. It is used to
develop applications for Android and iOS, as well as being the primary method of creating applications
Our solution uses Laravel (PHP Framework for Web Artisans)
Laravel is a web application framework with an expressive, elegant syntax. We’ve already laid the foundation freeing you to create without sweating the small things.
Flutter App Features:
- E-Commerce Management System
- Google Maps for showing restaurants on the maps with direction to them
- Entities & Models are ready to use.
- Clean & organized Dart Language code using MVC Pattern
- Easy to restyle and theming by on your branding sites.
- Working fine with bright and dark mode.
- Awesome animations are ready to use: Hero Animations, Parallax Animations, Sliding & Swiping animations
- Working really well on both iOS and Android with support with 60 frames per second (fps).
- Cash on delivery and payment on pickup methods
- Support RTL languages (Arabic, Farisi…)
- Push notification using FCM (Firebase Cloud Messaging)
- User Profile
- Orders History
- App Settings
- App Languages
- Help & Supports
- Account Settings
Carrier Mobile App Demo
Driver User or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: 123456 Other Driver User or email: email@example.com Password: 123456
Admin User or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: 123456 Market Manager User or email: email@example.com Password: 123456 Client User or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: 123456
Client User or email: email@example.com Password: 123456 Other Client User or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: 123456
This is online documentation, this link can help you how to get started with flutter and how to use GDelivery Boy application
What they say about our Apps ?
V1.0.0 | 10-06-2020 Initial release