Launch a stunning, responsive website for your startup to showcase your product or service. Startup Landing Page is built on a custom framework making it light and super fast. It’s available in HTML, CSS and well-organized Sass files. In addition, the web template is also available in Sketch with responsive and nested symbols.
- Custom framework: With a custom framework, simple grid and global classes, build consistent pages with ease.
- Sass: Available in CSS but also shipped with well-organized Sass files.
- Style guide: A guide covering all UI elements to keep your design consistent.
- Sketch: 100% of the landing page, including all modules and components have been designed in Sketch.
- 8-point grid: Everything is following a consistent grid to help maintain a quality rhythm between elements. Read more about 8-point grid over here.
- Icons: This template is using the material icons by Google. Best of all, you can easily download SVGs from their online library.
The code doesn’t rely on any third party framework or tool. Everything is neatly organized in Sass and has been heavily focused on performances. And if you’re not used to Sass, no worries, plain CSS is also available.
Designed In Sketch
100% of the landing page, including all modules and components have been designed in Sketch. It’s a great addition that will help you save time and work more effectively with the power of nested symbols, organized typography and shared styles.
The style guide is one of the central parts to maintain a consistent visual language across your website.
Each module can easily be turned into a dark version by adding ”.dark” as class.
Additional pages to log in, sign up as well as forgot password are included.
Startup Landing Page is using Lato as a font. If it’s not already in your collection you can download it for free over here.