Simple, Yet Powerful
You have the opportunity to schedule your company’s events in a beautifully designed calendar. Not for a company? No problem, maybe you are a person who is looking to be better organized. Therefore, eCalendar allows you to add endless amounts of events to any date in just few seconds. You can set why, when and where the event will take place.
What about the main features?
- Fully Responsive Design (mobiles, tablet, desktop)
- Comes with an installer for automagically setting up everything
- Cross Browser compatibility (IE8+, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Firefox)
- Clean and Friendly Design – built with Twitter Bootstrap framework
- Easy implementation – only drag 2 files into your website (no need to code!)
- Documentation included in the package
What features do I have as the admin?
- Upload limitless events on any date
- Create events directly from the calendar
- Manage events easily from the Control Panel
- Choose between the Pro, Modern and Classic design
- Set up Sunday or Monday as the first weekday!
- Choose time format: Standard (0-12hs AM/PM) or Military (0-24hs)
- Sort events by year and month from the Control Panel
The admin account is already settled (Username: admin – Password: admin).
Note that the “Control Panel” button is only visible to everyone on the demo – the same with the “+Add” button.
After Sales Support
We offer 100% free after sales support. Once you purchase eCalendar you can contact us by the Support tab.
Version 1.5.0 – March 29, 2019
* Add a new optional design ("PRO" style) for the calendar
Version 1.3.1 – October 2, 2018
* Improve installation process
Version 1.3.0 – July 16, 2017
* UI medium changes * Improved Responsive Design
Version 1.2.8 – May 29, 2017
* Optimization * Minor improvements
Version 1.2.7 – Nov 9, 2016
* Minor improvements
Version 1.2.6 – Feb 27, 2016
* Minor improvements
Version 1.2.5 – May 15, 2015
* Minor improvements * Fixed an issue
Version 1.2.2 – March 5, 2015
* Feature added: Order events by "Date" on the Control Panel
Version 1.2.0 – January 1, 2015
* Code optimization * Added some elements
Version 1.1.8 – December 17, 2014
* Code optimization/improvements * Script size/loading time reduced * Fixed a bug with the date while adding an event directly from the calendar
Version 1.1.6 – December 16, 2014
* Validation form bug fixed * Time formatting issues fixed * Minor fixes
Version 1.1 – December 10, 2014
* Added time format option: Standard time (0 - 12 hours) or Military time (0 -24 hours)