WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) Extensions Popup and Notification
Note: you can get this addon from WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) Extensions Addons All In One. It’s recommended to purchase the All In One package which also contains other addons in the future update:
This plugin is the addon for WPBakery Page Builder, it requires WPBakery Page Builder to be installed and activated on your site.
Feb 28 2015 - ver 1.2.2 Fix: when close the button in Depth Modal return the page top. Now it will stay in the same position. Sep 26 2014 - ver 1.2.1 Fix a potential getimagesize error in some server configuration. Jun 9 2014 - ver 1.2 Make it compatible with VC which is installed with a theme Add an option: layout the images after all the images are all loaded, make it compatible with some theme like the7. 9 April 2014: Added Masonry Gallery extension, update the access menu. You can download the latest source and overwrite them in your server to update.
- CSS3 transition.
- The gallery thumbnail support retina, you can add lightbox or custom link to the thumbnail. See the screenshot.
- CSS3 transition (driven by animate.css, with 20+ transition options) for the popup notification.
- Extend the Page Builder, work fine with the Page Builder in a theme or Page Builder installed as a plugin.
- Include Depth Modal and Scrolling Notification extension.
- Link label in Depth Modal support HTML and shortcode, help you to put popup window to any kind of content.
- Popup support any kind of content.
- Optional popup window background, text color, width and margin top.
- Multiple notification, you can add a unique notification for each post or page.
- Optional opacity, position, color, animation style and cookie feature for the notification.
- Compatible with latest jQuery and latest WordPress.
- Enqueue the js and css only when needed. Keep WordPress page size smaller.
- FAQ and source code are included in the package. Free update in the future.
Recommendation for you
Image Map HotSpot WordPress Plugin: