Animated Text Effects for WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer)
Bring some life into your site with Text Effects for WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer). This new Text Effect element is perfect for headings that will surely draw your visitors’ attention instantly. Choose from these unique and stylish effects which morph your given set of words or phrases:
- Scrambled symbols effect
- Random letter effect
- Classic typewriting effect
- Vertical flip effect
- Fade in/out effect
- Fade top to bottom effect
To use the Text Effects element, simply add in words or phrases that you want to show up roulette style, then select an animation to play. You can also place the animating text within a sentence to make the whole sentence change right in front of you.
The plugin also allows you to edit the text’s basic properties as well such as size and color, so you can tweak it to get the perfect attention-grabbing heading. Throw it inside rows with colored background images, or one with a video background and see awesome results.
This plugin is recommended to be used for hero headers, one-liners, call-to-actions and slogans, but it is designed to be able to create the effect in whatever part of your webpage you want.
- Choose from 6 cool text effects: Typing, Fade, Top-to-bottom, Vertical Flip, Random Letters, and Scrambled Text
- Adjust the size, color and boxed color of your text effect
- Add before and after text to the effect to form taglines, perfect for site headings
- Add multiple effects in a single page
- Looks great if paired with a video or a full-width background
- Simple and easy to use
- WordPress coding standards
- WPBakery Page Builder Addon
Enjoying the Plugin?
Be sure to leave a rating and review and show us some love.
Version 1.2 – May 24, 2018
* New: If the changing/middle text doesn't have a background color, no side paddings are applied. * New: Added "Bottom To Top" animation. * Fixed: Multiple typing effects displayed the wrong number of letters. * Changed: Removed addition of side spaces, use side paddings instead.
Version 1.1 – July 4, 2017
* Fixed: Better SEO handling
* Initial release