NOTE: This is not a standalone chat, the chat requires Perfex CRM application installed, this is a module for Perfex CRM.
Offers options to create chat groups, connect with clients, export conversation, delete conversation and even create tickets form clients conversations.
- Chat Full View
- Chat Toggled View
- Chat Staff permissions ( Chat Access )
- Clients area chat support
- User @mentions
- Chat statuses
- Audio Messages
- Group Chats
- Group Members control
- Group shared items, files and photos
- Global Announcements
- HTML5 Live browser push notifications
- Live desktop push notifications
- 100+ Emojies
- Videos and mp3 live preview
- Clients area support
- Shared files history
- Shared photos history
- Files upload
- Live search members
- Live search mutual messages
- Date sent timestamps
- Clients position title
- Staff position title
- New message notifications
- Unread message notifications
- Export Conversation
- Delete Conversation
- Convert conversation to support ticket
- Multiple UI Themes (Can be applied separately for each user)
- Toggled chat gradient and solid colors support (Can be applied separately for each user)
- Current online members indicator / staff and clients
- Option to show only users with chat permission in chat view
- Enable / Disable clients area chat support
- Allow staff to create groups
- Allow staff to delete own messages
- Allow staff to convert conversation to support tickets
- Last message recieved timestamp
- Fully mobile responsive
- All code and items are completly wrapped and ready that provides the client fast install / upgrade 60 seconds and start chatting
- Smooth UI design and speed for better UX
- Available languages: English, French, German and Portuguese
Chat full view Dark Theme
Chat full view Light Theme
Clients area chat support (Option to disable)
Share links use +100 emojies, upload files
Create Chat Announcements and Chat Groups
Shared photos and files History
Convert messages to ticket
Super simple and fast ticket conversion
Connect with your clients
Draggable / Toggleable chat with state remembered
Live search mesages history
Permissions, Admin and Clients multiple Options
Small toggled Chat window
Chat with multiple members at once
Current available languages
- Portuguese Brazil
Anyone can contribute for languages if wants, just contact us via Envato support or at email@example.com
This fully responsive chat module works well with any device, any browser.
No coding needed! Just 1-3 minutes to install.
Other modules by i-Dev
Clients login at https://perfex-chat-module.idevalex.com/authentication/login
[ IMPORTANT: AFTER UPDATE CLEAR YOUR BROWSER CACHE ]
Change log – Version 1.4.3 updated 11.06.2020
- Added: New language Turkish.
- Added: New language Spanish.
- Improved: Audio component will be loaded and visible only over HTTPS.
- Fixed: Issue with subdomains bug on audio messages file not always loaded.
- Fixed: Audio message sidebar text is shown when there is no audio message (jQuery bug).
Change log – Version 1.4.2 updated 06.04.2020
- New: Audio Messages. From version 1.4.2 staff will be able to share audio messages with coworkers, files are extra small and file type used is .ogg
- Updated: Moves status change icon next to profile icon.
- Updated: RTL CSS minor css fixes.
- Updated: On Firefox browser on mobile pusher notification will have now full support.
- Fixed: Minor bug fixes on clients side.
- Fixed: @Mentions support on mobile devices.
- Fixed: Notification issue support on mobile devices.
- Fixed: Delete message issue on mobile devices.
- Fixed: Message text indendation when copy paste lined n text.
Change log – Version 1.4.1 updated 13.04.2020
- New: Added new feature user @mentions in chat groups,.
- New: Added new feature chat statuses, Online, Away, Busy, Offline
- New: Fully refactored mobile look.
- New: Clients mobile chat support, staff mobile chat support.
- Updated: Live notifications, sound notification will depend on user chat status.
- Improved: When over 4 chats are active in toggled chat, arrow is shown to navigate between multiple chat windows.
- Fixed: Groups notifications.
- Fixes: Various minor bug fixes.
Change log – Version 1.4.0 updated 08.02.2020
- New: User Chat module Permissions (Grant Access), staff permissions to access chat by default no permissions are granted
- New: Admins can choose if in chat view will be shown only staff members with chat permissions or all staff members
- New: Added option to convert chat conversation to support ticket.(Only 48 past hours messages can be converted)
- New: From clients area Clients on hover over staff will be able to see the staff position title.
- New: Added when viewing the chat screen as a staff member now clients have included title positions.
- New: Added when viewing the chat screen as a staff member now staff have included title positions.
- New: Added option to export chat conversations (CSV)
- New: Added option to delete chat conversation (option to export to CSV defore deletion , available only for Admins)
- New: User roles will be shown in chat admin and clients area
- New: Online Contacts are shown in sidebar menu
- New: New messages notifications shown in sidebar menu with ability to click and redirect to clients
- Feature: When new ticket is created live notifications are send to corresponding Departments and its members
- Improved: Staff members and clients fetching and rendering speed.
- Improved: Improved notifications received and sent.
- Improved: Chat messages search ability.
- Improved: Improved date / time last message received or sent.
- Improved: Added new visual date / time middle stamps indicators in Staff, Clients and Groups
- Improved: UI, UX
- Fixed: Issue with client unread messages.
- Fixed: Languages missing labels.
- Misc: Minor code fixes JS/CSS.
Change log – Version 1.3.7 updated 13.11.2019
- Added: Load more customers button with condition 20 or more customers. (this option is users who have lots of clients and contacts)
- Added: Live Ajax search for clients.
- Added: Live Ajax messages search for staff and clients.
- Added: Option to toggle online contacts.
- Updated: Clients and staff new and unread notifications functionality updated and improved.
- Improved: Some images was not rendering(preview) correctly.
- Fixed: Issue with groups list and scroll on mobile.
- General: Minor CSS / JS fixes and improvements.
Change log – Version 1.3.6 updated 24.10.2019
- Minor bug fixes applied.
Change log – Version 1.3.5 updated 23.10.2019
- New Feature: Clients chat, now admins and staff will be able to interact with clients and backwards, added option to enable / disable clients feature.
- Improved: French language updated.
- General: Bug fixes and module improvements.
Change log – Version 1.3.3 updated 09.09.2019
- Added new option: Admins can allow / disalow staff members to create groups
- Added new option: Sound notifications in full browser chat with option to enable / disable for each staff member
- Improved: Unread messages and notifications
Change log – Version 1.3.2 updated 04.09.2019
- Added new language: German
- Fixed:Gear icon fixed upon chat is in toggled circle view
- Fixed:During update database migration gap if no database updates, now working properly
Change log – Version 1.3.1 updated 01.09.2019
- Added new feature: Toggled small chat now can have gradient backgrounds applied.
- Added new language: French
- Removed: Group name validation, everyone should be able to create group with group name per their needs.
- Improvements: UI, UX Changes
Change log – Version 1.3.0 Major Update updated 27.08.2019
- Added new feature: GROUP CHAT (Admins have full privileges over all groups)
- Added new feature: Group chat Shared history files
- Added new feature: Group chat Messages history
- Added new feature: Group chat messages notification pointer
- Added new feature: Members can rejoin groups and all messages will be shown again, if group is deleted all data + shared items is deleted for all group members
- Added new language chat language: Brazilian Portuguese
- Added new feature: Desktop messages / group messages notifications, option to enable / disable this feature, option is disabled by default
- Changed: CSS Improvements
- Improved: Compatibility with Perfex Light Theme and Perfex Dark Theme
- Improved: Requests speed, loading speed
- Fixed: Main toggle chat was not showing in project -> milestones grid view
Change log – Version 1.2.6 updated 23.07.2019
- New: Announcements feature, now admins can send announcements message to all staff or selected staff members.
- New: Online members now show in sidebar menu when using the full browser chat window
- Improved: Messages loader now synchronized with messages
- Fix: RTL on mobile devices improved
Change log – Version 1.2.5 updated 11.07.2019
- New: Toggle chat to small chat circle for better buttons overview and user experience.
- Fixed: Minor fix with SQL limit and offset, when loading messages, now fixed and also improved loading speed.
Change log – Version 1.2.4 updated 07.07.2019
- New: RTL Support
- New: RTL Support also available with Perfex CRM Admin Light Theme
Change log – Version 1.2.3 updated 03.07.2019
- Minor fixes
- Improved: Upload file validation
- UX: Small css fixes
Change log – Version 1.2.2 updated 01.07.2019
- Added: New feature direct live preview for for youtube, vimeo and all types of videos, links, mp3, files, pdf..etc in main chat window.
- Added: When user come online notification also is shown in contacts sidebar.
- Changed: Small chat scrollbar styling.
- Changed: Small theme appearance and improved styling for better UX.
- Fixed: Added uploading indicator when uploading files.
- Adjusted: Chat settings permissions for employee members.
- Improved: Replaced light box .
Change log – Version 1.2.1 updated 16.06.2019
- Added new feature: Shared files/photos history.
- New shortcut: Ctrl + Alt + F > Toggle shared files side bar
- Added new theme: Dark Chat heme. Every user will be able to choose default chat theme.
- Changed: Now small chat wont be shown on mobile because full browser chat now is mobile responsive
- Changed: Inactive staff members won’t be shown in chat unless activated again.
- Improved: Chat mobile height now show properly, also added more media queries for better UX
- Fixed: Unread messages bug when typing with online active contact.
- Fixed: Issue with messages popup in sidebar with online active contacts.
Change log – Version 1.2.0
- Added new feature: Browser full chat view
- Added new feature: Mobile browser responsive chat
- Added event feature: Internet connection tracking
- Added new feature: From small chat click navigate to member in full browser chat
- Added new feature: Connection online/offline tracking
- Changes: UI Changes and code refactor in window small chat view.
- Improved: Message history increased loading speed by 50%.
- UI: Browser full view chat added keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+Alt+Z -> Scroll Down, Ctrl+Alt+S -> Search Contacts
- Fixed: Delete message button
Change log – Version 1.1.3
- Improved: Speed 50% faster loading chat and messages.
- Added new feature: Draggable main chat window.
- Added new feature: Opened chats positions will be remembered upon browser refresh.
- Added new feature: Option to delete own messages (Admins have full permissions).
- Added new feature: After main chat window is dragged, position is remembered after browser reload.
- Added new feature: Remembers if main chat window minimized or not after browser reload.
- Refactored: Removed Enable Pusher Chat from Pusher.com tab in Settings. Now option is located in Setting->Chat Settings tab. Added new option to enable/disable staff permissions to delete own messages.
- Changed UI: Chat styling.
- Fixed: First message sometimes appears twice.
- Fixed: Friend link was appearing light when chat color is set to brighter light color.
- Fixed: Word break not showing correctly.
Change log – Version 1.1.2
- Small fix, typo in code.
Change log – Version 1.1.1
- Refactored chat settings table.
- Added new feature Lightbox picture preview.
- Fixed emojis not loading properly.
- Fixed various css issues with Perfex CRM.
- Fixed message history scrolling and improved loading speed.
Change log – Version 1.1.0
- Added new feature emojis.
- Improved chat loading performance/speed.
- Fixed links not showing properly.